50% off Hot Toys Batman TDK stuff...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah hell, you're here now.

In the digital flesh! Don't worry tho. I'm sure it's be just a matter of time before some knuckle dragging Neanderthal with a brow and I.Q. lower than a $10 hookers self esteem starts an unprovoked fight with me and yours truly will be banned yet again. :rolleyes:

heavy is the head that wears the Queen's crown LOL.

I don't know what went on between people on other boards,but here we talk about toys and collectibles.So,let's let bygones be bygones and get on with the toy discussions shall we.

Looks like it:
batdcdkbat02_f.jpg

:(

Looks like it:
batdcdkbat02_f.jpg

:(

So you think they charged 175 for a Dc Direct no way in my book...
As I said its marked down form 175 to 87.50 so its the Hottoys one I say...

As far as that pic goes there are more pics that show the Hottoys version so... When I get it I will say ether way which one I got even if I make a fool of myself in the process... If its the Dc Direct I get and they wont return it I can always give it away... No big deal to me...

Ah hell, you're here now.

AHAHAHAHA :lol ! I was feeding all you guys at TNI the latest Info but now you've all come straight to the source :D

It seems like we were the only ones in that Joker thread, everyone else on that forum didn't care because of the price.

So you think they charged 175 for a Dc Direct no way in my book...
As I said its marked down form 175 to 87.50 so its the Hottoys one I say...

As far as that pic goes there are more pics that show the Hottoys version so... When I get it I will say ether way which one I got even if I make a fool of myself in the process... If its the Dc Direct I get and they wont return it I can always give it away... No big deal to me...

Guys, look at all the Batman stuff they have on sale. There are TWO figures - one called the "1:6 Batman" and one called the "13-inch Batman." They use the same picture (which is a pic of the DC Direct Batman), but the titles are different, as are the prices.

The one selling for $87.50 is the Hot Toys version, even though the pics are messed up. The description also gives itself away as being the Hot Toys version, because it include the Bruce Wayne head (and additional pics given show the Hot Toys Bruce Wayne head).

AHAHAHAHA :lol ! I was feeding all you guys at TNI the latest Info but now you've all come straight to the source :D

It seems like we were the only ones in that Joker thread, everyone else on that forum didn't care because of the price.

You know Centrocal, I offten wondered if that ever played a part in why I got so much flack on that board (political views aside). I've noticed that 1:6 collectors tend to get bashed because of their ability to afford such expensive toys (not to sound snoby) but it would explain a lot.

the green eyed monster strikes again LOL

Hot Toys beats Mattel,just like Filet Mignon beats a Mcdouble.:p

Agreed... And if you only have $20 to spend a month on figures, its time to save. I think a lot of collectors settle based on price point, but -using Star Wars as an example- I'd rather spend $600 on six awesome 12" figures than on 60 OK 3 3/4" figures.

Agreed... And if you only have $20 to spend a month on figures, its time to save. I think a lot of collectors settle based on price point, but -using Star Wars as an example- I'd rather spend $600 on six awesome 12" figures than on 60 OK 3 3/4" figures.

Yeah thats how I looked at it in the end. :peace

Me too. But I don't mind picking up the occasional 3 3/4" figure now if it is either a very well done figure, or a character Sideshow most likely wouldn't do. For example, I fully plan on getting Willrow Hood (Ice Cream Maker Guy) when I spot him!

Don't get me wrong, Hasbro is doing an amazing job on that line. Easily one of the best collections available on the toy store shelf, but at that scale and price point they can't do what SSC can at the 1/6 scale and price point.

In fact, if Dan Curto didn't do such a good job shooting the 3 3/4" Photo Archive on Rebelscum, I'd probably still get them myself. Thankfully, not collecting them leaves plenty of room in my office for SSC and Hot Toys.

Do they ever restock?It seems alot of the good stuff is out of stock,but that doesn't necessarily mean they can't get more.I'm considering picking up those DCD Bat-Cuffs though,as I think they'd look good on display.

Do they ever restock?It seems alot of the good stuff is out of stock,but that doesn't necessarily mean they can't get more.I'm considering picking up those DCD Bat-Cuffs though,as I think they'd look good on display.

Why would they restock? This was clearly a blow out sale to get rid of everything.

Back