442 Siege Battalion - Green Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine and wow, it is a nice figure. You guys are right. You get one and then want another.

1342137411.jpg

Just received my 442nd Clone and now the family is complete!

I know, I know... It's a little crowded! :family

IMG_3270.jpg

on the fence about the 442nd. Too many other 12" i want before this one but very tempting.

it doesn't seem to move fast from my local retailer so i'll wait a bit mongerr to gather more funds.

Just received my 442nd Clone and now the family is complete!

I know, I know... It's a little crowded! :family

IMG_3270.jpg

What a GREAT FRAGGIN' SHOT!! I wasn't gonna grab this guy...then you go and post this pic...and I'm all like..."Well...I have 501st, Elite, Shock (on the way), Utapau (On the way), and with this guy that is one helluva nice looking display! DANG YOU!!!

Got mine today, decided to put him in an unused pose, throwing droid poppers. Please excuse the messy background and the iPad pics ^^

Scored another one for 100 bucks shipped, so I had a friend redo a Phase I 212th helmet. Color isn't an exact match, but thats not that noticeable from distance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 134
Thanks, but a friend did it. Funny how the arms are weathered so heavily and the rest of the armor is nearly spotless. Paid in Euro, but still a very good price :)

Back