442 Siege Battalion - Green Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's quite the stack of stuff there, canadaclone!

Here's a shot of mine...

442ND-SIEGE-TROOPER-03.gif

Finally broke down and ordered this guy. The pictures in this thread won me over! Just can't resist the clones!

Last edited:
Out of all the clones I own this is the best bang for your buck at the moment great fig and as many extra hands as the commanders.

Can't wait to see a pic of your platoon. Now, all you need is a 1:6 gunship to make a hell of a display.

For my part, i'm still on the fence for this one. Not being features in ROTS makes him EU and i'm trying to stay away from it so i can keep my collection under control.

I was thinking on getting it but then I realized that him, the 212 and the imperial are pretty much the same but slight different paint job red -orange- green. not worthy.

The 442 has much better weathering / battle damage detail, and the new bodysuit, so nice to pose and the armor sits nice. I love the 212 design and colors, but thw 212's I have have lose body parts and that vinal suit is hard to move arms - pose arms etc.

After looking over all the clones I decided to go ahead and pick this guy up. I hope to have him by next week and then I can join in the clone fun.

I have a feeling that I will be picking up others after this one.

Back