41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of these clone trooper renditions later and Sideshow still hasn't fixed the helmet problems that have been discussed ad naseum from day one. I guess they think fixing the helmet isn't worth the money they would gain in sales. I beg to differ.

The helmet is far from perfect, but they did in fact go back and work on a majority of the issues we raised after the initial Utapau Clone prototype was shown. Considering how much worse the original sculpt was, I'm in the "Eh... it's good enough" camp now.

For me, the most noticeable geometric distractions involved the shape of the two aerators and the distinct hexagon shape featured between them. I don't see any improvement in these regions. Are you sure Sideshow went back and fixed things?

trooper-helmet_6648.jpg

Sorry:eek: again I feel the weathering is over done, I think its the "black dirt" on the armour is a lttle too many.... The antenna is a nice touch. I am getting one.:)

I like the weathering. It's the first thing I noticed. I actually said, "Wow, I like the weathering!" :D

And the antenna is a nice development. I would have missed it if it hadn't been discussed here.

Expensive ordering week for me. :|

Has Sideshow ever officially acknowledged or addressed the loose joint issue with the Stormtroopers and Clone Troopers?

Just wondering if anyone has posed the question in "Ask Sideshow" or otherwise.

Has Sideshow ever officially acknowledged or addressed the loose joint issue with the Stormtroopers and Clone Troopers?

Just wondering if anyone has posed the question in "Ask Sideshow" or otherwise.

In fact the joints for the recent Shock Troopers are already tighter.

this clone surprisingly has the potential to become my favorite... it looks fantastic!

man.. this guys looks fantastic.. must resist since the emperor is going for sale tomorrow....

I know this is kinda silly question...:eek: Do we see the antenna on these troopers in the movie?

All of these clone trooper renditions later and Sideshow still hasn't fixed the helmet problems that have been discussed ad naseum from day one. I guess they think fixing the helmet isn't worth the money they would gain in sales. I beg to differ.

Since they already did the Utapau trooper with the 'wrong' helmet, I'd rather they didn't change it. Afterall these are clones, and of the three versions Sideshow has given us of the Phase II armour, they would look pretty daft displayed together if one had a different helmet shape to the other two. Just my preference anyway.

Back