41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, we need more Clones.

We have 6 clones in hand with Cody, Boil, Waxer, and the Phase 1 Sergeant on PO. So thats 10 clones so far compared to other areas in the line. We need more as I said.

Totally agreed with Nam and yourself, Josh man! Not only all whites but also those with colour markings on the CW series. I missed out on the white phase 1 so, if they re-release. I need to get them.

I understand SS cannot announce what's to come but it will be cool so that we can get extras to repaint to those they have no intent to produce. It will save the hassle to customise.

There are easily 12 clones I like from the CW series till date. I think more! Not counting those clones with different helmets from those of phase 1 and 2. But any variants SS want to produce, they get me cash! There cannot be enough clones!

Somewhere along the CW series. I hope they introduce another version of the clone armours before full converts to Stormtrooper armours.

I think releasing a deluxe unmarked Ep.II/Ep.III clone trooper figure is a great idea. I have 3 Ep. II Clones and they are excellent figures.

My only issue with a "deluxe" clone is how expensive it would have to be. (I would assume it would be similar to Rex/Cody because it would have multiple helmets and perhaps a regular Jango Fett headsculpt). It's too hard to troop build when the figures are $90 - $120 a piece. :panic:

Totally agreed with Nam and yourself, Josh man! Not only all whites but also those with colour markings on the CW series. I missed out on the white phase 1 so, if they re-release. I need to get them.

I understand SS cannot announce what's to come but it will be cool so that we can get extras to repaint to those they have no intent to produce. It will save the hassle to customise.

There are easily 12 clones I like from the CW series till date. I think more! Not counting those clones with different helmets from those of phase 1 and 2. But any variants SS want to produce, they get me cash! There cannot be enough clones!

Somewhere along the CW series. I hope they introduce another version of the clone armours before full converts to Stormtrooper armours.

I would take some of the clones we've seen so far as well. I will be first in line to buy them.

When I was changing the undersuit of the Coruscant Clone Trooper today (pita!), I noticed some reddish brown stains on the vinyl suit in the chest area. Just like the E2 trooper had. Not as bad though. I don't have a camera that will show this, but believe me, the stains where there.

So is this the course all of the vinyl suits will go?

I read a few reports regarding the stain already so, I supposed that's the way the vinyl suit will go... where did you guys buy the undersuit from?

I read a few reports regarding the stain already so, I supposed that's the way the vinyl suit will go... where did you guys buy the undersuit from?
Thats bad. I really want a few E2 grunts as well as the Shock Trooper and Utapau Trooper...

As for the cloth suit, I had a spare Rex suit left over from customizing.

Thats bad. I really want a few E2 grunts as well as the Shock Trooper and Utapau Trooper...

As for the cloth suit, I had a spare Rex suit left over from customizing.

havent noticed anything on the suit so far,but i will check that:dunno. uatapau clones are tough to get,luckily i got 3 to go along with my cody :yess: those new suits are way better,but to expensive to get:thud:

Does anyone have a 41st elite for sale?? If so please PM me...yes I'm checking the sale forums too.

Back