41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, while not a huge fan prequel fan, I do like my ROTS clones, so I will order this one....he'll look sharp with the others, and when Gree hits, I'll be glad I got 'em! :chew

I would like to see this one have the comm antenna on their backs.........give it a slightly different flavor

Last edited:
Just posted a SS question. want to know if they plan on releasing this version with the back antenna? He should come with it, and would be a nice 'extra' to distinguish it from just a paint variant

Ive always loved this version for some reason, and am glad they are doing it....hope its a limited run

More like they will take a lot more time, given they are not simple repaints. Remember, Cody is coming next year as a deluxe. I would assume Gree may be considered for similar treatment

That's true. With me being a pretty big Clonaholic, I was sure I'd get every different version, but I guess this repaint is the most undesirable clone camo for me and that made me feel a little bit underwhelmed at this announcement. At least they could've made him a plain white Clone and released this one as some sort of exclusive somewhere.

Oh well...enough with the ?????ing, I'll probably end up getting one anyway:lol

I don't get it, I thought this is what everyone wanted? :dunno I want all the clone flavors!!! I'm in mother 'effers!:rock

I couldn't tell from the pic posted earlier and I couldn't damn sure tell from the movie, but the grey and white works pretty well
3172309605_36b62c38d6.jpg

ok, I'm officially all in for this guy:rock

The hasbro one does look pretty sharp....hope the comm thingee is also included

And we should be seeing pics of Cody before too long, I would think - maybe after this guy

The hasbro one does look pretty sharp....hope the comm thingee is also included

And we should be seeing pics of Cody before too long, I would think - maybe after this guy

I was always a fan of how these guys look. And I fondly remember the ?????ing about how Hasbro fitted the belt upside down and never did correct it.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that these troopers had the antenna in the movie. I would be all for them coming with it anyway as I like it. But I am willing to bet that Sideshow will not add it.

roll on cody or rex - i'm just bored of too similar variants...
ie this one and the sandies.

thank the maker for the emperor pre order

roll on cody or rex - i'm just bored of too similar variants...
ie this one and the sandies.

thank the maker for the emperor pre order

At least the Sandtroopers were over and done with in a short amount of time... unless there's a Shadow Sandtrooper I don't know about. :huh

So are these the guys that go to Kashyyyk, but they're just in their Coruscant armor? I just assumed so since they're standing around with Yoda when he's leaving for Kashyyyk, and that they just changed into their camo suits for the battle.

So are these the guys that go to Kashyyyk, but they're just in their Coruscant armor? I just assumed so since they're standing around with Yoda when he's leaving for Kashyyyk, and that they just changed into their camo suits for the battle.

Not really, they just stand around in the establishing wide shot after the gunship conversation between Ma$e, Yoda, and Obi-Wan.

Back