41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO the [only] plus is this corps is under Commander Gree (who I would very much like in 1:6 form).

The negative is it's pretty much the dullest clone deco. I might have to pass on this entirely. I'd love a 41st Swamp Trooper, though (and imagine we'll get one after we get the OT Scout Troopers).

I hope the next clone repaint is from Commander Bly's 327th Star Corps (with the shoulden pauldron and the kama), before we get the inevitable 501st Legion version.

Last edited:
I am lovin' all the hate! That will make them easy for me to get! I am always stoked about new armored troopers! Can't wait for next week!

Does anyone have a good link to this paint scheme? All google seems to turn up is Clone Wars cartoon action figures from the 41st.

e3clonecoruscantbig6.jpg

good business sense... getting the less exciting Clones out of the way before unleashing the beasts.

i'm in.

Just got my Shock Trooper and I love it, but I'll be passing on this. I'll wait for a 501st perhaps and a couple of the Commanders depending on who they are and when they do them. Further down the road is better for me with everything else going on right now.

I'm in trooper overload. Is there some place that lists them all at this point? I mean, just how many stinking troopers are there??? And which ones are even worth getting?

If you want troops, I think the ones worth getting are the 501st, Shock Trooper, Galactic Marines, 327th, 212th, 212th Airborne, 41st Kashyyk. The 41st Elite was an important part of the movie, but I could live without it.

If you want commanders, Bly, Cody, Bacara, and Gree are most worth getting. I can live without the BARC commander with the name I can't remember.

For phase II clones, the ARC troopers are the only musts I have.

I don't know how many there are in all.

Didn't jump with excitement over this particular clone being released but after looking closer at the helmet details it does look very well detailed so I will eventually buy it.
CoruscantCloneTrooperco.jpg

I'm not falling for the fan-wanking retro-revisionism and calling any Trooper "501st". I am, however, looking forward to Sideshow's Special Ops Trooper figure.

i cant get excited about yet another slight variant clone for $89+ , not buying anymore...a 501st or a gree are the only new clones i would consider...

Back