3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

Herocross Sqweeks.

love this little guy! sorry for the cell phone pics

20170905_230430.jpg

20170905_230527.jpg

20170905_230549.jpg

ugh sorry for the sideways pics

Thanks for sharing.
Those are some serious lights!

He does look good but I’ve had so many bad experiences with 3A quality control I could never pre-order anything from them.

I do own a Last Knight Optimus from P1 and it’s about 2 times as big roughly and I love it. I would love a tiny bit smaller base actually.

Back to this piece. For only $450 it’s pretty nice and I just hope it’s not a whacky wobbler like 3A has made in the past. They’d been better giving him a few set poses like a statue IMHO but again it does look good.

He does look good but I’ve had so many bad experiences with 3A quality control I could never pre-order anything from them.

I do own a Last Knight Optimus from P1 and it’s about 2 times as big roughly and I love it. I would love a tiny bit smaller base actually.

Back to this piece. For only $450 it’s pretty nice and I just hope it’s not a whacky wobbler like 3A has made in the past. They’d been better giving him a few set poses like a statue IMHO but again it does look good.

my experience is completely opposite. all the 3A/3zero products i've received have been pretty rock solid and well made. tmnt set, dotm prime, megatron, etc... they are all pretty solid and well put together.

The worst were the Halo series. As far as looks they were and are off the chart but they could not even stand or hold their guns. Master Chief they sold for I think $400 can’t hold up his arms or even stand up. Like a jellyfish lol just stole peoples money. I still have all 4 Halo pieces but they have to be on stands and still can’t pose well.

With that said I still say they look amazing and 3A made them look fantastic.

Maybe their quality has gone up so I’ll definitely keep my eye out if not for the Squeeks. If it’s good I’ll look into it and even other pieces.

My experience has been similar.
Very good joints and posability.
I have had some figures arrive with missing cosmetic parts, but 3A was quick to send them out free of charge.
All in all, P1 &3A have me commited to their TF lines.

The worst were the Halo series. As far as looks they were and are off the chart but they could not even stand or hold their guns. Master Chief they sold for I think $400 can’t hold up his arms or even stand up. Like a jellyfish lol just stole peoples money. I still have all 4 Halo pieces but they have to be on stands and still can’t pose well.

With that said I still say they look amazing and 3A made them look fantastic.

Maybe their quality has gone up so I’ll definitely keep my eye out if not for the Squeeks. If it’s good I’ll look into it and even other pieces.

I feel your pain friend. Still got Chief but god he's a difficult figure to love. Did have the first 3A prime for a while and he was words apart.
Cant wait to see this new Prime!

how far off is the new prime/bee from showing up? can't remember since ordering!

how far off is the new prime/bee from showing up? can't remember since ordering!

I heard is Q1 2018. Hopefully there will be no delay, but I doubt.

The 1st of wave one release (Sqweeks) has been delayed till Feb-Mar 2018.
It's original release date was December 2017.

If this is any indication of the others, one can expect a 3 month delay going forward.

OMG! Looks like Optimus probably delay till Q3 2018 :(

At this point, I'm not surprised.
If little Sqweeks can't be completed on time (and I doubt that it had as many orders as Prime), then a larger/ more intricate figure like Prime was sure to take more time.

I completely forgot these even exist. As I do every time I order something from 3A.

Over half a decade of me regularly ordering from them and I cannot name a single time I ever got a package from them "on time" there is ALWAYS a delay. At some point I started keeping track of all the release estimates just to see if one ever would come when they first say so. Anyone who doesn't immediately add 6-9 months onto their first ETA is just asking for disappointment.

Come on guys, you know better.

:lecture

This

I completely forgot these even exist. As I do every time I order something from 3A.

Over half a decade of me regularly ordering from them and I cannot name a single time I ever got a package from them "on time" there is ALWAYS a delay. At some point I started keeping track of all the release estimates just to see if one ever would come when they first say so. Anyone who doesn't immediately add 6-9 months onto their first ETA is just asking for disappointment.

Come on guys, you know better.

Wow this is my 1st time ordering from them and i was just coming here to say looking like we are getting closer now.......... sigh wow

squeaks has been released, maybe bee won't be far behind

20180321_210559.jpg

Back