3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

Looks awesome!
Is that resin cast? Where did you get that container?

Nah, its just normal plastic container which I bought from a plasticware shop. Its actually very cheap around USD0.50 (if I convert correctly from MYR2.00).
Glued some parts from transformers toys & Autobot/Decepticon logo (its for cars, this logo actually more pricey than the container itself:p).
Spray paint silver, inkwash black & added rust effect using sponge technique.

Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

Nah, its just normal plastic container which I bought from a plasticware shop. Its actually very cheap around USD0.50 (if I convert correctly from MYR2.00).
Glued some parts from transformers toys & Autobot/Decepticon logo (its for cars, this logo actually more pricey than the container itself:p).
Spray paint silver, inkwash black & added rust effect using sponge technique.

Thanks for the info.! :hi5:

The Decepticons from this line will be - Megatron and Barricade. This is confirmed to me by Greg from 3A when I talked to them at SDCC.

That's kind of expected.
Wish we were getting Quintessa or Nitro Zeus too.

The Decepticons from this line will be - Megatron and Barricade. This is confirmed to me by Greg from 3A when I talked to them at SDCC.

Any estimate on when PO will be up on Bambaland?

Damn pretty happy to hear that they're even doing those two. Probably the only Decepticons worth picking up from this movie.

Also a new photo of Optimus at ACGHK. Looks like a Prime 1 statue. :panic:

oVyfmE2.jpg

I do hope 3A kicks it into overdrive.
Prime1's statues are pulling ahead and they encompass numerous movies.
I'm sure the TF figures are selling well, so I hope 3A expands in order to cut down on production times while increasing their range or products.
There's just so many Optimus Primes people will buy before they get bored. (There are 6 versions so far)

I'm an "original trilogy" guy myself. So I really appreciate that P1 is still releasing characters like O.G. Barricade. DOTM Sentinel and Megatron are also in the pipeline.
3A is still a small company, and I wish them nothing but success.
However, they have been around longer that P1. If they don't keep up I will find myself more committed to P1 because they have a more extensive/ complete catalog.

As for their current lineup. I am really impressed.
From a distrance, it looks just like a statue. It just needs a base.
FB_IMG_1501288121375.jpg

Last edited:

Damn pretty happy to hear that they're even doing those two. Probably the only Decepticons worth picking up from this movie.

Also a new photo of Optimus at ACGHK. Looks like a Prime 1 statue. :panic:

oVyfmE2.jpg

Damn that looks amazing! I still prefer the design somewhat from T1-T3 but this looks incredible!

FB_IMG_1501496758877.jpg

Too awesome!

FB_IMG_1501496747566.jpg

FB_IMG_1501496765429.jpg

man prime looks boss!!

for those of you that want a more in scale Sqweeks, i just ordered one from Herocross. Looks great and is 5.5 inches instead of the 8.5 inch ThreeA. i just thought the ThreeA sqweeks would look out of scale with Prime and Bee as he is TOO BIG.

My current reaction:

lol

i'll post scale pics with my threea prime and bee when i get him in. he's on the way

Thanks.
Where did you order from?

I'm only finding it on Ebay.

You can actually DIY the base from a cheap $2 plastic container. Might not be as good as the $200 ones, but at least we can still have a base. Just need a bit of creativities & painting skills...:wink1:
View attachment 355637

:rock that is some amazing ingenuity and skill my friend. Thank you for sharing! I will definitely be giving this a shot. :blissy:fireworks

It's almost like 3A made too good of a figure with Sqweeks.
Glad I'm getting one, but I don't feel like the character deserved this much attention to detail.

Back