3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

Just a couple comments to the video. The one that they have there is the prototype only, so that's why they treat it so delicately. They confirm that the production model will use harder/thicker plastic in parts to make sure that it'll be able to hold poses with ratchet joints and will be much sturdier and tight. Also, the reason they use switchable parts on the shield instead of having it transform like in the movie is basically because it's physically impossible. I was amused that he felt like he had to apologize for that.

Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

I was hoping they would do more on the G1 line. The Optimus looks good but no diecast I I'll stick with my Comicave Optimus.

i have the comicave one and the 3A DOTM prime as well, and will be getting this guy for sure. after seeing the video review, i would say there's just no freaking comparison. 3A definitely killed! i mean, look at all the articulation gimmicks and stuff. and that amount of detail is insane. not even hot toys can top that one for sure. i've watched the video a couple of times now and i just can't get over how great this thing is. i can't wait for TLK Megatron!

I hate that the exclusives are only through bambaland and they always require like 50% NRD.

Loved Sqweeks in the film, definitely in for him.

I'm eagerly waiting for Barricade.
Loved his scenes.

As for Squeeks, a cool addition could have been "the arm".

Amazing details!

PO through them. I need that exclusive arm cannon. :woo:yess:

Wow that's a pretty good price thru BBTS. Too bad they don't have the exclusives

Are they making megatron?

How long does Bambaland keep pre orders up usually?

I want to pre order Bumblebee, but if it can wait, I'd rather buy something else for now maybe.

Usually about 4 weeks.
Sometimes they stretch it to 6 weeks on "hot items".

I sort of remember past preorders only being out for about a month on their site.

Ok. About 4 weeks. I might order a couple weeks from now maybe. Cheers guys.

How long does Bambaland keep pre orders up usually?

I want to pre order Bumblebee, but if it can wait, I'd rather buy something else for now maybe.
They said they'll be keeping POs up for about 8 weeks.

Anyone here seen this video?
The good stuff starts about 26 minutes in.
First they review the DOTM figures, followed by the recent AOE Optimus, and lastly TLK's wave 1.
There's one catch; it's not in English.
It's still nice to see the figures being handled.

https://live.mtime.cn/index.html?liveId=663&r=35314471498355701705

Last edited:

Thanks for the link.
After watched video then PO for Optimus from Bamba.
I want ex head.

Back