3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Starscream Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up sir ;) much obliged.

However, I'm seemingly in a wee bit of a pickle here. You see, I'm not a fan of being charged immediately & not having the figure until like....June or whatever of 2016, so I tried to cancel upon logging into Bambland.com

According to the note at the bottom of the page it says I'm "unable to cancel" due to it already being shipped. The hell is going on here!? I want to cancel this order & want my $ back. I am going to have an issue trying to do this, aren't I? :(

I don't like paying up front but at the same time it is nice to know that you have already secured one and in case of emergency you have already paid for it and you don't have to scramble for the funds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only suggestion is to contact customer service.
They should be able to help. Keep in mind though that all other vendors won't have the exclusive version that includes the saw/blade.
I see the pros and cons to paying up front. My issue lies with the huge amount of time. If it were 4 months I'd have no issue with it.

Edit:
Sideshow pre-order up
Transformers Transformers Starscream Premium Scale Collectib | Sideshow Collectibles

Last edited:
Hey, thanks as always for the replies sir ;) much appreciated.

Yes, you are right on all fronts. I suppose I'll just bite the bullet & keep it. I actually did contact customer service, but to no avail. I wonder why it takes so long or what the reason is for the delays? These being quite complex figures to create not withstanding, I'd just assume if a company is to release anything, that they figure **** out BEFOREHAND & then get the wheels moving on production. Ah well.

As for the "wants" of all of the figures, personally? I desperately wish they'd make every single character from that 1st movie & if there had to be other characters? I'd just want Sentinel Prime, Shockwave & Soundwave.

Haha I know I won't be disappointed if they don't show any love to those leg humping, googely eyed, blue haired, idiotic Brooklyn sounding bots. MAN those guys were annoying. I'd also not mind if Jetfire wasn't made available. An old Scottish, crusty, cane using, farting robot with back problems? Yeah, no thanks.

I was watching the video review for Bumblebee and it was said that Starscream will not be able to support himself standing up.. He will require a stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's review?
All images of starscream shows him standing on its own. There's nothing that officially states otherwise, so it's probably just speculation on the reviewer's part.

A pic for the idea comparison height Bumble Bee,Starscream,Megatron.

tfled.jpg

I wonder if I could just swap out 3A Bee for the DMK-02. Would that be in scale?

This just in from Sideshow:

Thank you for your pre-order of the Transformers: Starscream Premium Scale Collectible Figure (ThreeA).

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from Three A Trading Co. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse July - Sept 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by Three A Trading Co, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse Sept - Oct 2016.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Anticipated Item Arrival: Sept - Oct 2016

I wonder if I could just swap out 3A Bee for the DMK-02. Would that be in scale?

Waaaaaayyyyy too small.

I think the only bee that can theoretically work would be the transforming hastak bee. The biggest one, I forget which line it was under, but it was closer or bigger than MP ultra Magnus.

We're now in mid September, and the retail version of Optimus hasn't even shipped yet.
I'm doubting that Screamer will ship as promised.

Really strange how that retail Optimus still hasn't come out when I've had mine for so damn long now. This is why I instantly do my best to forget about 3A products as soon as I preorder them.

This just in from SS:
"Thank you for your pre-order of the Transformers: Starscream Premium Scale Collectible Figure (ThreeA) (902596)!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from ThreeA Toys. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Sept - Oct 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by ThreeA Toys, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse Nov - Dec 2016.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Anticipated Item Arrival: Nov - Dec 2016"

Sounds like April 2017 to me.

you guys can kiss any chance of this coming out before february 2017 goodbye.

i haven't even got my prime yet

Like Bob 212 said, I've also had my Prime for months now!
It's kind of weird knowing that most haven't even received theirs. :dunno

Back