3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM: Optimus Prime Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, OMG it is huge and beautiful!!! FullSizeRender.jpg

My BBTS email was over a week ago.....still nothing. Wtf
Usually once I get a processing soon email, my order is done within 24 to 36 hours.
Still zip

No. The scale is way different.
It would need to be at least 4-5 times larger to be suitable for 3A Prime.

Dame. I was hoping it would suite as it is beautiful and I didn't get the cannon. Now I am searching for one that would suite.
IMG_1575.JPG
IMG_1576.JPG
IMG_1577.JPG

I understand.
Many are looking to aquire a substitute, but the 4Ever version (though more detailed) is simply too small.
At this point the best bet is if someone makes a cast or custom rendition.

4Ever Studio
View attachment 305495

3A
img_9352-copy.jpg

The Prime 1 Studio blaster is closer to the correct size though oversized and pricey.

Last edited:
I understand.
Many are looking to aquire a substitute, but the 4Ever version (though more detailed) is simply too small.
At this point the best bet is if someone makes a cast or custom rendition.

4Ever Studio
View attachment 305495

3A
View attachment 305501

The Prime 1 Studio blaster is closer to the correct size though oversized and pricey.

Now I can see the scale is way different. :slap
Thanks for pointing this out. I don't think there is anything available for substitute at the moment.:gah:
Is the Prime 1 Studio blaster available for sell separately?

Now I can see the scale is way different. :slap
Thanks for pointing this out. I don't think there is anything available for substitute at the moment.:gah:
Is the Prime 1 Studio blaster available for sell separately?

Yeah, there isn't anything available right now.
As for the Prime 1 version, if you're lucky you might find one.
I recently saw someone selling the exclusive Megatron rifle separately on Ebay.

I would wait for someone to make one for the 3A Optimus though.
The demand for a third-party release is sure to grow when everyone starts getting their Optimus.

Yeah, there isn't anything available right now.
As for the Prime 1 version, if you're lucky you might find one.
I recently saw someone selling the exclusive Megatron rifle separately on Ebay.

I would wait for someone to make one for the 3A Optimus though.
The demand for a third-party release is sure to grow when everyone starts getting their Optimus.

Thanks for the info. I guess I need to be patient and hope that someday there will be one for sell.:pray:

So have a weird issue with mine. Apparently I can't use the chest light up feature. The gas take that houses the battery has no button to turn the lights on and off. The indention is there but it is solid plastic, no button :gah:

So have a weird issue with mine. Apparently I can't use the chest light up feature. The gas take that houses the battery has no button to turn the lights on and off. The indention is there but it is solid plastic, no button :gah:

Could you send it back for an exchange to a new one?

Send it back for a replacement.
You can also contact the 3A customer service department, but I think they'll suggest you return it to your supplier too.

Wow he is freaking huge!!!
Something feels a bit off with his eyes sculpt and his foot seems out of scale particularly the center portion (is it too big?) between his two toes.
And I wonder why the paint looks better on camera than in real life (look more dull & dusty)?
For a figure at this size I'm wishing a more accurate details especially on his inner mechanical parts (gears, spring, pistons, etc.) but 3A seems to have 'simplified' or skipped it quite a lot...smaller figure like DMK model captured these details a lot better I think.
IMG_20161120_084235.jpg

So just a little heads-up in case others are in the same boat as me. I preordered mine at bbts back in early June. Like others here I received my processing soon notice over a week ago. I emailed bbts today asking when my order was going to be charged and shipped out and they said it's been updated till the end of December. So I know a few people here recently posted some orders delivered last week but it looks like most of their pre-orders aren't going to be processed any time soon. And the wait continues

So just a little heads-up in case others are in the same boat as me. I preordered mine at bbts back in early June. Like others here I received my processing soon notice over a week ago. I emailed bbts today asking when my order was going to be charged and shipped out and they said it's been updated till the end of December. So I know a few people here recently posted some orders delivered last week but it looks like most of their pre-orders aren't going to be processed any time soon. And the wait continues

so freaking dumb :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

getting ready for them to freaking keep it at this point

Back