3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM: Optimus Prime Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Optimus Prime Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Why is it every time i go to bambaland.com their site is mostly blank?

Why is it every time i go to bambaland.com their site is mostly blank?
They offer items on a limited time basis. They open preorders for a set amount of time then they close them. Maybe it helps them determine how many to produce rather than guestimating?

They pull the same crap with Threezero exclusives. HT does it right with SS, non essential items. They barely do ex items anymore it seems.

for real an ex is usually something minor or a unique item, not something he should come with anyway. That's like buying a car and they tell you the engine is EX :dunno

As much as I feel I should not have to.. Looks like I'll be ordering the exclusive from bamba if possible. Prime needs his gun and this figure looks incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for real an ex is usually something minor or a unique item, not something he should come with anyway. That's like buying a car and they tell you the engine is EX :dunno

unless it's starlord and the orb! lol... that was another bs exclusive ripoff that shoulda been included w/ every order! make the stupid light up ball the exclusive instead!

well as much as i want the gun i have no experience/trust with this bambaland. I hate the idea of paying in full straight up too as i dont know what might be around the corner with HT in the next few months.

I've never ordered directly through them either but I did pay close attention to the Titanfall Atlas thread and the collectors had no problems with them from what I saw. Knowing that I can flex any surprises that Hot Toys may throw at us helps.

Unfortunately I don't make enough money that I can dish out almost $500 out of one check up front... That's why I use flex pay. I dislike these companies that require full payment right off the bat.

The gun isn't that important to me that I need to scramble for money, I'll just flex him on SSC.

As stated in the other thread, his legs are way too short. Its similar to Megatron chest - the sculptors just got it wrong. I'm hoping that the right poses will cover it up but its still a shame for such an expensive figure. And even though I hate the design of that gun I'm gonna be buying through Bambaland when it goes up. Anywhere else is just a waste of money in the long run due to shipping and/or taxes.

As stated in the other thread, his legs are way too short. Its similar to Megatron chest - the sculptors just got it wrong. I'm hoping that the right poses will cover it up but its still a shame for such an expensive figure. And even though I hate the design of that gun I'm gonna be buying through Bambaland when it goes up. Anywhere else is just a waste of money in the long run due to shipping and/or taxes.
They look great in certain poses and angles. The only time they look off is when he's posed in his awkward head on shot.

Other shots he looks great.

19256778661_240b95c114_c.jpg

19066801399_1153ce37ac_b.jpg

Yeah those two look dead on. Considering I won't leave him posed at attention, shoulder to shoulder in rows of other bots (like almost all TF collectors do) I think it'll be fine.

He does look oddly stout in the front on pic. Any chance of that getting corrected or is this pretty much the final product?

3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Optimus Prime Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

And.. Ordered. I can mark that off of my list of things to do. Thanks Holo!

I got to looking at pics, and maybe the figure isn't too far off. Optimus isn't that long and lean in his traditional form.

wallhaven-54049.png

i will get prime but I'm not paying 430 up front for an estimated 2016 delivery...GTFO!

maybe if they can get bee out the door in peoples hands SOMETIME THIS YEAR(taking forever) than maybe i can preorder prime too. don't see the point in paying until the item is shipped.

And.. Ordered. I can mark that off of my list of things to do. Thanks Holo!

Jealous, so tempted to.

Also my first order with the Bamba has gone well to reassure anyone, just got my shipping confirmation for Chief after ordering way back in September so no need to have any concerns!

Now to weigh up if I can afford Prime or not.... :rotfl

Also, Am i the only one that thinks this is excellent value for money these days?!
Look at the freaking thing! its so intricate and well made, and for around £270, its a good £40 cheaper than the latest prices for HT Mk45 or War Machine MkII, and a good few inches taller!

I got to looking at pics, and maybe the figure isn't too far off. Optimus isn't that long and lean in his traditional form.

wallhaven-54049.png

i think he should be at prime's right hand level in height...to be in scale.
19256778661_240b95c114_c.jpg

Back