3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee - Official Announcement

It's a bit weird. If there's one company I'd hope would just go, **** it, and make a crazy huge crazy expensive in-scale toy, it'd be 3A. I'd guess this is the downside of a licensed property - there's no point 3A totally pricing out (and even sizing-out) potential customers, which (even with the deeper pockets needed) will doubtless be a wider audience than the usual 3A gang.

Shame tho.

Relatively, I'd still expect Prime & Megatron to be in scale with each other, tho. And therfore Starscream. So, that's three of the four. Why did they make 'Bee so big? Doesn't make sense.

Agreed. This will be my 1st 3A piece.
I would have preferred a smaller Bee also, if it meant that the characters would be to scale with each other.

....the speaker/mouth is also missing, and the black around the headlights on the chest is also absent.
There are other small details that are different....but other than Prime1, this is as close as it gets.

10479500_810316109015033_8973981367904663284_o.jpg

Last edited:
....the speaker/mouth is also missing, and the black around the headlights on the chest is also absent.
There are other small details that are different....but other than Prime1, this is as close as it gets.

10479500_810316109015033_8973981367904663284_o.jpg

Agreed, and one that is articulated to. When i compare this to Prime 1 it really does look a whole lot more realistic, must be the weathering.

The eye reminds me of SS LSF, the arc reactor was just a sticker.

Will this Bumblebee accurately scale with Prime 1 Optimus? I know the Prime 1 Bumblebee and Prime 1 Optimus are not accurately scaled to each other.

Will this Bumblebee accurately scale with Prime 1 Optimus? I know the Prime 1 Bumblebee and Prime 1 Optimus are not accurately scaled to each other.

Not exactly, but Bumblebe will stand shorter than Optimus and Megatron. I can't give any precise size-related info at the moment.

Thank you!

Michael Bay TF's: Garbage no matter what size/material is used.

**** these alien looking things.

Well, in all fairness they are aliens. Besides, I don't think it's the character designs that make the movies crap, it's those horrible plot ideas and scripts. Along with mediocre acting and casting. And a director who doesn't know how to give his movies substance or heart.

But the designs are kinda cool.

I know the bumblebee ex is available at www.bambalandstore.com tomorrow,
will there be a normal version available at a later date for those who miss the ex?
When will these eventually ship out to customers?

:panic:
Who is ordering the EX?
Ships June 2015. Kind of a long wait for paying full price at pre-order.

I'm torn. Order now, or order through SS?

Back