3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee - Official Announcement

Does anyone know if Bumblebee will come with a display stand, and how much will it retail for?

Just got posted up on their blog. Details should be up shortly. Bee is roughly 15" tall and articulated.

Their line up so far is:
  • Optimus Prime
  • Bumblebee
  • Megatron
  • Starscream

Bee looks impressive. I have yet to see another company pull off the Bayformers so accurately to their movie model while articulating them. Looking forward to see how they pull off Starscream.

15309294793_63bddea9d4_o.jpg

Wow! That's fantastic.

That's awesome,

Based off the Titanfall figure, my guess is the price will be pretty reasonable, at like $400

I would definitely get Optimus, glad they went with the DOTM design, didn't like his new AoE look.

That's pretty awesome... I can't stomach the movies, so a pass for me. But 3a looks like they knocked him out of the park :rock

Man, how complicated will the transformations on these be?

Just kidding.

Where's the confirmation on the height - three measurements are mentioned in the promo shots (15", 12", 8.5"). Anyone translating, or is this just being passed down from board to board?

Very much looking forward to Starscream. 3A Transformers, lovely stuff :)

Where's the confirmation on the height - three measurements are mentioned in the promo shots (15", 12", 8.5"). Anyone translating, or is this just being passed down from board to board?

Very much looking forward to Starscream. 3A Transformers, lovely stuff :)

according to this image:

bbb.jpg

the height of bumblebee would be 15" , 38.1 cm approximately , the width is 12", 65 articulations. The height of the pillar is 8.5".

Very excited and very cool! They got my attention. Interested indeed!

Every single image shows the wrists locked in the same position. I really hope it has a wrist swivel, if it didn't that would be a dealbreaker for me.

Every single image shows the wrists locked in the same position. I really hope it has a wrist swivel, if it didn't that would be a dealbreaker for me.
Gregory confirmed that the articulation is very good.

"Wrists move, fingers are articulated. Pretty much everything that can move, moves. The shoulders rotate and the biceps swivel."

man more than enything I'm excited to finally have an accurate movie Megatron! He's been the main one to get crap figures made. and now I don't have to shell out $1000+ for the Prime1 Studios statues. This will be just as good I think but cheaper (hopefully) and a little smaller

Sweet Baby Jesus!
There goes my savings....between P1 & 3A?!

[...], glad they went with the DOTM design, didn't like his new AoE look.

I agree.

Gregory confirmed that the articulation is very good.

"Wrists move, fingers are articulated. Pretty much everything that can move, moves. The shoulders rotate and the biceps swivel."
Good gravy, well if the price isn't too crazy then I think I'm in, and I don't even like the Bay movies!

Love the battle damage paiint. Perfect how Bee should look

Hopefully 3a will make a base for him too

Sweet Baby Jesus!
There goes my savings....between P1 & 3A?!

I agree.

I like both but I think the AOE looks more bada$$. I hope they get a chance to make the AOE version along with Grimlock in Dino mode. How cool would a articulated version of the P1 Studio version be?

This line is the only reason I might renew my 3A membership.

I really hope they get the proper scales right beteen bee and optimus. Otherwise it would look terribly ridiculous posed together

Back