3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like everyone is loving theirs.
Congratulations!

I wish they were numbered though.

Looks like everyone is loving theirs.
Congratulations!

I wish they were numbered though.

Thanks ... I wonder how many they made? I know they are on wait list at Sideshow ... sold out .... Pretty much If you can get this bad boy .... Get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should look great together. I have yet to see a negative comment or review of this figure.

5d4f939501579ebe57ce27ccdf78b7fc.jpg

Received my Bumblebee. Overall a great piece, but the colouring wasn't exactly what I was expecting. It appears to be more orange then the yellow I was hoping.

With flash

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Without flash.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

With overhead lights.

image.jpeg

Like many I had a loose piece in the box. It came loose from the back of one of the legs and after handling it a bit the same piece but on the other leg came loose.

No biggie as it's not broken and a drop of glue will fix it.

Mine goes orange looking under led lights. But under normal lighting it's yellow. My leaderclass Bumblebee figure does the exact same thing. With flash the yellow on your figure shows up. Could it be the lighting changing the hue?

I love this guy. Goes really well with Prime 1's Optimus.

Even fits on the same base without being overally cramped, imo anyway (only time I was greatful that the base was so big).

With and without flash.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

i think you hunched him too much forward, both pelvic pistons protrude/overlap the thigh armor.

They look awesome together. I can't wait until 3A's Prime comes out. It won't scale as well as this though. As far as the pelvic pistons, you can expand the torso and then tuck them behind the thigh armor.

Yeah I've fixed that.

But at the time I had those pistons articulated outwoods, rather then the torso being too far forward.

I got mine from toy source. Anybody order from them? This figure has been out for a while and they still have it on preorder.

Got mine here in Vancouver. It came with a piece broken off but easily glued it back in and looks good as new. Here are a couple of shots I took with it. Overall pretty happy with the quality. Wished it came with the batteries for the lights though or I just couldn't find them in the box haha

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Nice pictures!! You can get the batteries super cheap on EBay. They really need to start including batteries though.

Walmart should carry these batteries.
You should be able to find them at a pharmacy too.

I received this last week from BBTS and finally had time to open it up yesterday. To say i am very impressed with the detail and paint on this would be a huge understatement. This is a work of art. I am really looking forward to getting Prime

I received this last week from BBTS and finally had time to open it up yesterday. To say i am very impressed with the detail and paint on this would be a huge understatement. This is a work of art. I am really looking forward to getting Prime

welcome to the team bro. and i agree, beyond impressive in person.

NOW gimme Prime!!! already have space saved for him next to Bee

Back