3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

Same here. I was really disappointed with Halo 4. If they offered both I wouldn't even consider this one...but they aren't yet...

i agree, halo 3 armor. but honestly i'll take whatever I can get at this point, just happy we're getting it period.

If you put it that way that's not bad. But if they made the first three I'd still skip 4. Just reminded of the actual game lol

Emile looks fantastic! Instant buy! I wonder if there will be an exclusive Bambaland exclusive too? :hi5:

As for the Chief, I'd too prefer the H3 armor. Perhaps one day...

Emile looks sick!, and MC is gunna kick *** too hopefully (playarts one sucked) I hope after emile they do Kat or Jorge and some Marines!

Emile looks sick!, and MC is gunna kick *** too hopefully (playarts one sucked) I hope after emile they do Kat or Jorge and some Marines!

I was actually they'd do Emile and Jorge BEFORE then did Carter. Just imagine if they are all in scale with one another and how BIG Jorge will be! He will be the size of the HT Hulk!!!! :thud:

I was actually they'd do Emile and Jorge BEFORE then did Carter. Just imagine if they are all in scale with one another and how BIG Jorge will be! He will be the size of the HT Hulk!!!! :thud:

If Jorge is done right he'll be full of win. Posing him with his mini gun will take up a lot of room inside a Detolf, that's for sure.

Yes yes and yes!! that would be so sick :horror

I wonder if they'll hold the retail around $220 for emile? jorge and Kat should and probably will be more as theyre more unique body types

threea just posted this on their blog. new pics of emile's head sculpt.

3A_Halo_Emile_TeaserAd_v002.jpg

So if this is using the same rubber suit underneath will it also bunch up at the crotch same as carter

Looks terrific. Hopefully the price is the same as Carter's was ($200 at Bambaland). Wonder if Emile's getting a variant, too?

Looks terrific. Hopefully the price is the same as Carter's was ($200 at Bambaland). Wonder if Emile's getting a variant, too?

I was thinking the same thing? Any exclusive?

The figure looks EPIC! I'm definitely preordering! :yess:

Probably won't see him until next summer, however! :gah:

Wow, Emile looks great, I nearly passed on Carter due to the length of time he took to come out but after getting him Emile is a must!

Back