360 view Leia is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me she looks too tall, but that could just have to do with the dress length.

It'll be interesting to see her next to other SW figures. She was pretty short.

They just need to make the gown longer and use a much much thinner and more silk-like material, that way it will drape properly and will look to scale. If they can do that it'll be an amazing figure!

If anyone had a head that sized it'd be freaky as hell. She could swallow both hands at the same time whole. I think some people don't know about anatomy. Just like people say Medicom is 1/7 scale, Sideshow's Star Wars heads are 1/5. CSM, Aragorn, Legolas, Mace (maybe Maul too), and Boushh's helmet (!)(no way her big head would fit in there) are more of a correct scale. The opinion is wheather you like the huge heads or not, but the fact is they AREN'T the correct scale. They're not supposed to be SD characters. Unless I missed it. Funny how Hasbro had this problem. I guess they ARE supposed to go together. Maybe, it's the other 1/6th companies that are doing it wrong. :monkey1

I'll (probably) end up getting this, because it could be nice... and is probably the most iconic version of Leia (barring the slave version of course)

but the buns are too small, the nose is way too big, and that dress really needs to be longer. (and its not even as if you could put her on a shorter female body because then her head would look huge.....er)

It looks like the body doesn't have any Trapezius muscles, the ones that go from your neck to your shoulder. I think it makes the head look even larger than it is.

After looking at the turnaround, the head sculpt looks a bit better. The large nose may be due to Sideshow trying to compensate for shrinkage in the mold and it might possibly look normal once it's in hand. However that head is WAY to large for that body! Sideshow really needs to get the headsculpt shrunk down a bit. The dress is a little short and should also be fixed.

nah the nose thing is a Sideshow thing. They do it on all their figures. Each head of theirs I've rescultped (Anakin, Obi-Wan, Legolas) has had a hugely oversized nose. I'm guessing they think it makes it look better/more dramatic at a smaller scale, i dunno.

hunky_artist said:
...but the buns are too small, the nose is way too big, and that dress really needs to be longer.

Really? I always thought the size of Carrie's buns was just right, especially in that slave outfit! :monkey5 And I didn't even notice her nose! :rolleyes:

The definitive version of Leia for me and I'm sadly passing on it. I'm unfortunately not impressed with the total package for the same reasons already mentioned. I think this will only bump up the value of the PF Leia. That's my favorite SW PF so far, by the way.

I'll just wait and check the "For Sale" section here in about 6 months after she has been released and be able to pick her up for roughly half the price... :monkey3

The PF to this blows this away, but it didn't stop me from ordering it.

Same complaint as everyone else, though. Dress needs to be fixed. Seriously.

Back