303 Toys Chinese Hero Series 1/6 figure - Guan Yu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moments like this make me wish I had taken a greater interest in my Chinese heritage; don't who know that guy is supposed to be but he looks amazing.

That beard stroking hand is worth the buy.

Last edited:
Moments like this make me wish I had taken a greater interest in my Chinese heritage; don't who that guy is supposed to be but he looks amazing.

That beard stroking hand is worth the buy.

He's that annoying guy you have to fight in Dynasty Warriors :lol

Pretty cool figure. I'm not a fan of the three brothers or that kingdom in general, but I'd love to see a Lu Bu, Cao Cao, or Xiahou Dun

Price seems pretty fair, but I don't understand the ordering system. Is this only available through local pickup?

This would look great paired with that Monkey dude from that other company LOL. You know, the Chinese mythology Monkey god....

It's also here at Vantage Collectibles, they post here, so I'm sure they're legit.

They have the set and individually.

I'm getting the damn horse! We all know there ain't many out there in 1/6 and it looks better than a JohnnyWest.

Ha! Amazing timing too...

I mean, I can't be the only one who looks at this guy and is reminded of the marvel comic book version of the mandarin.

Bearded Chinese guy, green clothes, gold armor.

I see what they did there.

For those folks who are tempted by the set of 3 items, Guan Yu, Red Horse and Flag, there is a bonus gift of 9 History Books that is included for pre-orders of the Super Set.

195313g4q4ubl6cb6qj0vb.jpg

195323ihuuuu3ug32llm2u.jpg

195318dqx6v2vzqf2fffro.jpg

195335x3ai6ccvbuv8cikz.jpg

We are finalizing our orders on this set today, so if you want to add this set to your collection, please place your order ASAP. :)

For those folks who are tempted by the set of 3 items, Guan Yu, Red Horse and Flag, there is a bonus gift of 9 History Books that is included for pre-orders of the Super Set.

195313g4q4ubl6cb6qj0vb.jpg

195323ihuuuu3ug32llm2u.jpg

195318dqx6v2vzqf2fffro.jpg

195335x3ai6ccvbuv8cikz.jpg

We are finalizing our orders on this set today, so if you want to add this set to your collection, please place your order ASAP. :)

What's the price for everything together? And release date?

Back