300 sequel in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A prequel/sequel can't see it happening since the original movie took the historical events from at least tens yrs earlier and put them into the one story. sequel? dunno without the original people (being all dead) whats the point to continuing the story. However other parts of history told the same or similar way, I could deal with that

Eva Green has entered negotiations to play Artemisia in the movie, which is currently working with the title 300: Battle of Artemisia.

Green would play a ruthless, gold-covered goddess who persuades Xerxes to amass his army and helps lead them into battle.

Prequel 300: The Battle of Artemisia will also see a summer release on August 2, 2013.

Battle_of_Thermopylae_and_movements_to_Salamis%2C_480_BC.gif

It's not like any of that is going to matter in the film.

It's going to be what ever made up **** Frank Miller wants to do.

The project is being directed by Noam Murro (2008's Smart People) and the script was written by Kurt Johnstad and Zack Snyder, who co-wrote the first 300 with Michael Gordon.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1253863/

One of the great iconic performances of recent times,
Gerard Butler will not reprise his role as King Leonidas in the 300 follow-up.

He said, "I'm not doing it. I wish them the best, but it didn't work out. It wasn't really my thing."

I think the primary reason he turned it down is that the role was probably a cameo or a very short role. Butler had said in the past that he would be prepared to put himself through the absolute brutal training regime required for the role only if the role was substantial enough. Makes sense to ditch it if you have to go through all that hard work for a 5 minute role or something.

you know how amazing that sounds??? :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

who is directing this?
I loved 300, easily in my top 10, this might be really amazing

Agreed! :exactly::goodpost:

The project is being directed by Noam Murro (2008's Smart People) and the script was written by Kurt Johnstad and Zack Snyder, who co-wrote the first 300 with Michael Gordon.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1253863/

One of the great iconic performances of recent times,
Gerard Butler will not reprise his role as King Leonidas in the 300 follow-up.

He said, "I'm not doing it. I wish them the best, but it didn't work out. It wasn't really my thing."

I think the primary reason he turned it down is that the role was probably a cameo or a very short role. Butler had said in the past that he would be prepared to put himself through the absolute brutal training regime required for the role only if the role was substantial enough. Makes sense to ditch it if you have to go through all that hard work for a 5 minute role or something.

Too bad about Butler... But then again, his portrayal of Leonidas was so legendary that his performance is probably near impossible to be topped! Even by him! :wink1:

Back