30 pound Sauron has shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

Sauron will be the crowning jewel in my collection, Cave Troll move over, there's a new kid in town.

Re: re

Sauron will be the crowning jewel in my collection, Cave Troll move over, there's a new kid in town.

Yup, only one other piece can match for me how cool this is and thats the Original Balrog. Till I get him Sauron will be #1 in my collection ahead of my CT.:eye

Sauron looks good but he ain't no Cave Troll. When Sauron starts getting pimped for $150, the Cave Troll will be still holding his own (and I don't mean his balls!)

Even the mighty Sauron is no match for Cavey, in terms of sculpture of course.:\

Wait till you see him in person that statement with some I think just might change.

Wow! I can't wait for this! I have no room what-so-ever! :lol

I might have to get rid of my I,Robot Sonny head and Matrix Sentinel! :sick

I'm getting mine from Mike and I'm not sure if I should ask him to mark it as under £20 value?! :dunno I don't know if I should risk it to get around the customs... i did this with my RWoS and it was okay! :sick

Psycho Cenobite :balrog

You guys think now that Sauron is shipping he'll be butt cheap like The ML and basically all the new peices?..

No, I really don't. I think $225 is about as low as he will go of course I'll probably be dead wrong.

I think $225 is about as low as he will go of course I'll probably be dead wrong.

Many would have said that about GOSF and even Gothmog now. Edition size kills the value and ebay is the murder weapon!

Yes the edition size is so high, coupled with the price and the fact it may not fit in many collectors display schemes it may be bought at a very discounted price.

Sure its a damn fine peice, but so are the ML and KoD. To boot Sauron's edition size is alot higher..

All the new peices seem to be bought at a bargain.. I have a feeling that this will follow that pattern. Thanks to Flickshop I've moved from first to last in the Sauron delivery que so I will be able to moniter its value.

8o

That very easily could happen but I think Sauron is much more popular than those. Either way I got mine coming and hope those that want to get him can get him.

Bodie, you'll be OK. Sauron will drop in value for sure. Just wait until all 9500 have shipped. You'll find some real deals out there.

Where are I gonna put him? Out in my garden at this stage cos no room elsewhere, thought of the hallway but people might think he's a coat hanger or something!! :rollin
Just thought.... can you imagine if we get him with the middle finger held up instead of his index finger!! LOL!!!! Great pose for it too!!

I'm thinking the 30 pounds would include all
the shipping materials.....

For someone who asked..I already received Galadriel
... this is a Sauron only order id with SS so I know
it is the big guy.

My main concern with this statue is breakage....
I would not buy this off eBay. But the local dealers
like Mike R. would take care of any issues....just my
opinion..

Thats very cool LB. 30lbs is pretty shocking since he only shows 15 on the site so its gotta be extra materials unless you are getting some goodies.:banana

Getting very antsy for SS to send me an email saying mine has shipped.

*waits*......me need Sauron:drool

....his spot has been waiting for him for months now.....:eye

re

I lucked out by using the HMBOOK coupon from way back when. So I'm getting a great deal on the bad boy directly from SS. My price will be $255:banana . So, if there is any breakage, I have the peace of mind that I'll have no problem with a replacement from SS. Yahhoo!:clap

Back