3-5 Days until Luke & Yoda!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ook said:
So he does come out?! Does he happen to have feet....?
Yes he comes seperate. but no feet. I will go take a few more pics of Yoda seperate and a booty shot for geto10.:lol

Ook said:
For $350 he should've had feet. :(

Thanks for the info!

And here we see the difference between the fantasy of those who regard the PF's as figures and the reality of those who regard PF's as statues. :lol

This comparison pic is what concerns me.

yoda_comp.jpg

Notice the circled area. Yoda's right hand is way too far forward in comparison to the prototype (which was also the problem people noticed in the Comic Con pics). Also, his head is too high and too far behind Luke. It looks very awkward.

If mine looks like this, and it can't be repositioned to make it look exactly like the prototype, it will definitely be going back for a refund.

RoboDad said:
This comparison pic is what concerns me.

yoda_comp.jpg

Notice the circled area. Yoda's right hand is way too far forward in comparison to the prototype (which was also the problem people noticed in the Comic Con pics). Also, his head is too high and too far behind Luke. It looks very awkward.

If mine looks like this, and it can't be repositioned to make it look exactly like the prototype, it will definitely be going back for a refund.
It is completely positionable. You can adjust the backpack straps, how far down Yoda is in the backpack and his arms/hands.

I just threw him together.

Thats it next time you all have to wait until I can get it prefect.:monkey4

mfoga said:
It is completely positionable. You can adjust the backpack straps, how far down Yoda is in the backpack and his arms/hands.

I just threw him together.

Thats it next time you all have to wait until I can get it prefect.:monkey4

No, no.. We are happy, thx for the pics.. Don't listen to them ;) :D

Anger rising...

:monkey4

Wait lister...

getting his...

before those...

who ordered immediately...

Can't...

control...

impatience...

Must...

post...

picture...

of Homer...

HomerSimpson49.gif

Tom just put me on ignore and you will never know. Ignorance is bliss.:lol

Luke w/out Yoda
DSC_6755.jpg

Yoda the amputee
DSC_6758.jpg

Boody shot
DSC_6767.jpg

Sorry light is getting worse, its either no light or shadowed direct light.

Luke looks amazing! Looks like Yoda can be positioned in different ways to get the pose you want, hope so anyway, not sure you can get him over Luke's left shoulder though as proto was, base is awesome. This is excellent work SSC.

mfoga said:
Tom just put me on ignore and you will never know. Ignorance is bliss.:lol

No, I'm happy for you. Really!

Just jealous!

They almost always ship items out first to those who ordered first. It's just my bad luck that when they happen to stray from that formula, it happens to be with a Star Wars PF--my favorite line. There were some wait listers who got their Grievous PFs shipped before me and I lost my mind for a few days. Now the same has happened with Luke. These are just the best things coming out of Sideshow and the wait kills me. Please ignore or forgive my impatience!!

(And once again, I would like to encourage everyone to add me to your ignore list the week that Boba Fett ships out. My numerous posts will be childish, inflammatory and bordering on incoherent if a wait lister gets his Fett PF shipped before mine.)

tomandshell said:
No, I'm happy for you. Really!

Just jealous!

They almost always ship items out first to those who ordered first. It's just my bad luck that when they happen to stray from that formula, it happens to be with a Star Wars PF--my favorite line. There were some wait listers who got their Grievous PFs shipped before me and I lost my mind for a few days. Now the same has happened with Luke. These are just the best things coming out of Sideshow and the wait kills me. Please ignore or forgive my impatience!!

(And once again, I would like to encourage everyone to add me to your ignore list the week that Boba Fett ships out. My numerous posts will be childish, inflammatory and bordering on incoherent if a wait lister gets his Fett PF shipped before mine.)
I was VERY shocked to get it this fast. If it makes it better I didnt get Salacious Crumb until today.

Darth Roranous said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Patience is key to mastering your anger.

And we all know what a slippery slope anger can be because anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering.
To late, I think we know Tom is already suffering:lol

Ohh yeah I forgot. This also came with a Volume 9 Catalog.

mfoga said:
Ohh yeah I forgot. This also came with a Volume 9 Catalog.

Can you (is it possible to) reposition Yoda around in the backpack to pose him over Luke's shoulder?

Back