3-5 Days until Luke & Yoda!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KitFisto said:
That would be a riot if they sent Tom the #42 Luke/Yoda PF as a gag ( and then of course came through with the Fett #42 ).
:lol I am sure they know about the petition already, even without being sent it. If they are really spiteful, they will send him #43 or #41. :rotfl

Last edited:
Well Luke is here. I will be getting pics up in a bit, have to finish a few work things real quick.

mfoga said:
Well Luke is here. I will be getting pics up in a bit, have to finish a few work things real quick.

Please post them NOW! :D

It's 23:48 here, time to go and sleep soon :p

tomandshell said:
I ordered within seconds of it going up for sale, so if another wait lister gets theirs shipped before mine, I will go on a rampage.
popcorn.gif

:D

Ok here a few quick ones. Sorry its not great light but due to time and where the sun is at my house.
Yoda hands rotate so you can kinda get them where you want.
DSC_6750.jpg

DSC_6751.jpg

DSC_6740.jpg

DSC_6742.jpg

DSC_6740.jpg

DSC_6735.jpg
Any yes the box got lil smashed. No cool foam caps on these:monkey2

Ok before you all ask. I think the Monkey arms thing all has to do with how you position Yoda. If you position him wrong him arms reach way to far but if you position him right you can get his hands on Lukes sholders. As I was moving him to get pics Yoda was moving around too.

It's hard to tell from those pics, but the arms do look pretty long (especially Yoda's right arm). Also, he seems to be sitting way too high, so he's looking at the back of Luke's head. Doesn't look right to me. How adjustable is Yoda's position?

I mean no offense to the people who buy this piece but it does appear that Yoda has a touch of the monkey arm syndrome going on. :monkey2

The rest is beautiful.

The head does not move but the Yodas arms are pretty flexable and the hands rotate. I think with some playing you could get it right. I didn' have much time to mess with it, just shoved Yoda in the pack and moved the arms a lil.

I hope Yoda's head is somewhat mobile, his head behind Luke looks a bit odd.

*oops*

mfoga already posted the answer.

mfoga said:
The head does not move but the Yodas arms are pretty flexable and the hands rotate. I think with some playing you could get it right. I didn' have much time to mess with it, just shoved Yoda in the pack and moved the arms a lil.
So he does come out?! Does he happen to have feet....?

Back