3-5 Days until Luke & Yoda!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So taking into account the corrected e-mail that was sent last week, if things are still on schedule he could be arriving in the warehouse tomorrow. I am really hoping that they will start to ship him out Thursday or Friday--it's been six months since I have received a new Star Wars PF and I am getting anxious to see Luke and Yoda at last.

Most likely they will be shipping out on Friday. If any one is looking for the regular we have a few left over at 15% with free shipping :monkey3

I cant wait for it to get here, and I dont even have to wait until everyone elses ships because their is no way they can double box them.

my last flex payment comes out today so hopefully it won't slow mine from being shipped. anyone used flex pay before, does it delay your shipping? can't wait for this piece and i agree tom it's about time for another SW PF!!! although my display cabinet is full.....Jason PF may have to tough it outside of the display cabinet.

I can't wait for this to arrive. Ordered it months ago and it feels like forever since Leia arrived. A new PF is always an exciting time!

waitlist_odds.gif

Check out the image on the Sideshow site under the Luke and Yoda exclusive. I think they are worried about these things selling. I wish my Boba Fett exclusive would go ahead and convert I wonder if they wait for a while and do a bunch all at the same time.

I just ordered the regular on Flexpay.... had the exclusive at one time and cancelled it.... But now after checking the schedule... I can pull it off... but without the cool head.

Not a big deal though... All I really care about is the statue. At least now I will have one coming, even if it is 3 months late. :lol

Did the same thing with the Jaws Maquette too and I'll be getting that in hand finally, this Friday.

Boba I will not cancel.... He WILL be mine, no matter what amount of Ramen I have to ingest. :rotfl

Rats!! I was hoping that Luke would arrive in the middle of the week and begin shipping by Friday.

They told us on the 3rd that it would arrive in seven days. (That would have been this past Wednesday.) Then the newsletter said that if we didn't ask for a delay, our orders would begin processing this week.

But after reading the e-mail I just got, it looks like it's going to be next week after all.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I guess we've waited this long, what's another week, right? I'll just keep telling myself that...

The strangest thing just happened. FedEx came by to deliver a PF Luke & Yoda but I never ordered one. The real funny thing is that it's addressed to some guy named "Tom" in California...

FlyAndFight said:
The strangest thing just happened. FedEx came by to deliver a PF Luke & Yoda but I never ordered one. The real funny thing is that it's addressed to some guy named "Tom" in California...

:lol Thats just mean. Do that when Boba comes and you'd be dead by now :lol

FlyAndFight said:

:rotfl :rotfl Hope all the shipments to california don't come to you Fly.

i paid the last flex-pay this past wednesday now where is my Luke/Yoda!!! i wonder which will make it to me first, Luke or Grey Hulk..??

Vader AL said:
i paid the last flex-pay this past wednesday now where is my Luke/Yoda!!!
They didn't take mine yet. Probably because I ordered in September on the second chance offer...

I got a shipping notice from Fedex for something that is 19 lbs. Could that be Luke and Yoda? My order shows Order placed though. Im so confused:confused:

Back