3-5 Days till Crumb and Friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Roranous said:
I am terrified about the whole Jabba set-up, I fear the price as it nears closer and closer. I know it is going to be awesome but damn I am still mortified.

On another note, I'll take it one step at a time. First Bib, now these little runts...shouldn't be too bad right?
I have the financial aspect of the Jabba set-up covered... It's finding a place to put the whole thing that I'm still trying to figure out.

Batty said:
I have the financial aspect of the Jabba set-up covered... It's finding a place to put the whole thing that I'm still trying to figure out.

I'm in the same boat... the only place I have right not is on top of my Detolfs. However I think the throne will hang over an inch or two which I'm not too thrilled about (I bought the detolf's when the size for Jabba was still like 14" deep :monkey2 ).

IM001026.jpg

I got Salacious and friends today. They will really enhance Jabba's throne scene, but until he arrives they are kind of pointless. The creature with the tongue has a magnet a la the mynock.

dharper said:
IM001026.jpg

I got Salacious and friends today. They will really enhance Jabba's throne scene, but until he arrives they are kind of pointless. The creature with the tongue has a magnet a la the mynock.
I think that they look great! I am even more excited now.

Great pic, but one question. Is Salacious permenately attached to the pillow? If so, a variant Crumb might be a good idea to thrown in the Bubo pack.

dharper said:
IM001026.jpg

Can you take a picture with another SS SW fig so we can see the scale? Please, sir.

They look like great little plastic statues. Crumb is the only one with articulation, right? The arms only?

dharper -- you should also start a picture thread now!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Why? You want to play around with it??

No, just curious. Just wondering if Crumb would be able to sit on the throne without the pillow. I'm fine with him being attached though since all he really did was sit around.

Buttmunch said:
No, just curious. Just wondering if Crumb would be able to sit on the throne without the pillow. I'm fine with him being attached though since all he really did was sit around.

I assumed that the pillow was seperately carved as well.

Buttmunch said:
Like McFarlane figures! :lol

:lol Hey my Beatle Yellow Submarine figs don't need anymore articulation.

Congrats on being the first in hand... the set looks pretty nice. Mine haven't moved from "order placed" yet, but I'm not to worried since they don't have a lot of use until ol' Jabba and his throne arrive.

Sculpt and paint look excellent, right out of the film! Bravo SSC!

And love the bendy magnetic tongue, brilliant!

Back