3-5 Days till Crumb and Friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my card has been pre authed, but for 45.88. $32.99 for Crumb and the gang, $2.72 for tax and the New wonderful shipping charge of only $10.17. UPS is racking in the $$$$.

Turbo said:
Yeah I know, but it has never been that different.

True. I'm in CA too so I know the frustration when you live so close yet you get charged shipping AND tax. Still, could be worse, we could live in Europe.

Yeah I know. I feel bad for those guys. I'm not really complaining though, I was just commenting about it. At least when it does ship I get it the very next day.

BTW I just got a tracking # for Crumb, he will be here on Monday.

Last edited:
No charge yet, but I ordered it later in the order period. Oh well.

Mine was an SDCC order, along with the rest of the display. So far my Bib and Salacious seem to have gone out the first day of shipping for each, so I have high hopes for quick shipping with Jabba and his throne!

(But not for the Yoda bust, since I cancelled and reordered to get the Reward points. I am now at the end of the line for him...)

Don't believe I've been charged yet but I haven't been home long enough today to know for sure.

tomandshell said:
(But not for the Yoda bust, since I cancelled and reordered to get the Reward points. I am now at the end of the line for him...)

i thought if you canceled and then reordered, you wouldn't get points...?

I didn't get points for him because I ordered at SDCC. I cancelled Yoda and John Wayne and placed new orders for both, and both appeared in the "pending" list of my Rewards Points. I don't see how a new order falls outside the rules of the rewards program--it should be eligible and it's showing up that way in my account.

I have a pre-auth... but NO shipping notice yet. I guess I won't get one now until Monday. Maybe a Tuesday delivery.

I want these little critters. Curious about their relative size. Also curious about the box...which is silly, but still.

ObiWan_67_D1138 said:
Me too. Figure the shipping email should arrive sometime Monday and I should see the lil' buggers on Friday.
Curious myself about the box size too.
:r2d2line

Should be about the same for me.

I am terrified about the whole Jabba set-up, I fear the price as it nears closer and closer. I know it is going to be awesome but damn I am still mortified.

On another note, I'll take it one step at a time. First Bib, now these little runts...shouldn't be too bad right?

Darth Roranous said:
I am terrified about the whole Jabba set-up, I fear the price as it nears closer and closer. I know it is going to be awesome but damn I am still mortified.

On another note, I'll take it one step at a time. First Bib, now these little runts...shouldn't be too bad right?

Thats why I set aside $350 when I ordered the set so it wouldn't hit me all at once now... especialy being so close to X-mas.

Back