2nd Annual West Coast Freaks Halloween Get Together

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be purchasing my ticket today. Hey, Chris, is that an on-line coupon from Ralphs? If so, PM me the info please

Thanks

Love the new sig ill!!! :rock

I picked up a $5 off coupon at Ralphs so I'll be getting my ticket soon. Anyone else need a coupon?! :)

I'll be purchasing my ticket today. Hey, Chris, is that an on-line coupon from Ralphs? If so, PM me the info please

Thanks

Actually, I purchased my ticket with a $5 discount at a Ralph's location. I tried doing it online, but you literally just purchase it at the cash register like any other purchase at Ralph's :slap

Either way, got my ticket for this Saturday!!! :banana:banana:banana

I was going to purchase my ticket today via my iPhone but the site recommends not to since I have to print the ticket. I'm traveling right now (& no Ralph's in site) so I won't be able to buy my ticket 'til Friday evening when I return home. Don't worry Izzy, if they sell out, I'll still meet you all for dinner.

I was going to purchase my ticket today via my iPhone but the site recommends not to since I have to print the ticket. I'm traveling right now (& no Ralph's in site) so I won't be able to buy my ticket 'til Friday evening when I return home. Don't worry Izzy, if they sell out, I'll still meet you all for dinner.
You can buy from your phone, they email you the tickets. You just need to have access to email and a printer at some point before you go.

Whoops!
Lots going on in the thread now!
As I mentioned earlier in the post my Brother in Law has an annual pass so we have 3 spots left for a $7.00 discount...
If anybody is interested PM and we can workout the details...
First come, first serve!
:duff

Whoops!
Lots going on in the thread now!
As I mentioned earlier in the post my Brother in Law has an annual pass so we have 3 spots left for a $7.00 discount...
If anybody is interested PM and we can workout the details...
First come, first serve!
:duff
I already bought my ticket, but I appreciate the offer. :duff

It couldn't have been me!!! Seriously... I don't dance! :wave :lol

Don't worry Lonnie...there isn't any video of you dancing! It's my feeble attempt to kid you about that JibJab Halloween card that not only shows you dancing but wearing a costume too!! :lol

So you're still in denial, Lonnie, that we arranged a private dance from you during SDCC! I have proof of the negotiation. See Sara's vid of Jen's ears. We're in the background negotiating. ;)

Oooooh! What a 2fer!! Plus a nice video of Jen!! :wink1:

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_txgS1L1IUk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Ugh!!!
Things suddenly are looking a bit complicated for me this weekend...
I might not be able to make it... :(
long story...

Doing my best to get this figured out...
I really want to go :monkey2

Looks like I am out. Can't find anyone to watch my kids. Hate relying on family who says yes then starts giving lame ass excuses.

Sorry everyone, was really looking forward to it.

:gah:

Uggh, Jose! :mad:
C'mon, Lance! Do Something! :stick

Well - it's Marie's birthday and her sister's offered to watch our kids. However both her sisters take lots of meds (which they don't need) and this week both of them started the whole, "I can function I need to take more drugs and I am not sure I can watch your kid this Saturday but can you watch mine for me" BS.

We would have her mom watch em but she is in Pittsburgh watching her other sisters kids.

My oldest is not responsible enough to watch her sister or herself for that matter so instead of celebrating Marie's birthday with everyone at HHN, I am going to cook dinner and bake a cake and just celebrate at home with our kids and my niece since she will be with us now.

This is the story of our life whenever we try to make plans to go out.

What sucks more, I already bought tickets. Which are non-refundable.
:mad: :slap

At least my nephew and his girlfriend can go and enjoy themselves now.

I'm gonna try to make it to HHN BUT I couldnt buy a ticket...came home to an empty ink cartridge so I didn't buy a ticket. I will have dinner w/y'all and try to buy ticket at the door. I'm on my way to Knott's Scary Farm RIGHT NOW

Back