24...duh duh....duh duh...duh duh....(spoilers!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got to see the first four eps of season 8 and I'm now sure about a few things!

1- Dam, looks good so far! Not too impossible action an cool storyline!

2- I need a Renee action figure!

3- Renee's gotta dump Jack an marry dexter! :D

Am I the only one getting a middle eastern Tony Stark instead of Elvis?

iron-man-site-tony-stark.jpg

President-Hassan-24-Season-8.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Lat night episode was meh.

It was a filler episode. They are unavoidable in a 'realistically' timed show. They have to have them to build up to a better one. :dunno

Well, 8.5 was a bit slow at the begining, but the end was not bad at all. So far, it seems we're five hours away from the "big threat", so it looks as though they're trying a new structure for the arch. It looks closer to what they did for season 1 and 2...

I don't think she's annoying on the show. I hadn't heard it but she mentioned that Kim was voted the most hated TV character in a TV Guide poll.

But Elisha is very nice and professional.

Ouch! That really has to suck being the most hated character of something and not the the villian! :lol

Its good that she isn't like her character (in the sense you just want her to die when you see her). I've got nothing against her personally or even as an actor. I think her part just got written crappy and since we associate the character with the actor, she gets the blame instead of the writers.

That is why I was surprised this year when Kim told Jack to go take care of business. In seasons past, she would have been like "I thought you love us and wanted to come to LA with us!?!" So this year I haven't minded Kim and I think her daughter (Jack's Granddaughter) is hilarious. So if Kim can continune to be written better (ie more intelligent), I won't groan when she shows up.

Its that blonde CTU agent and her white trash ex-boyfriend that is driving me nuts this season. Just tell Jack where to go and let him beat the crap out of him already! :banghead

If anyone needs to catch up on 24, walmart has all the seasons for $20 as their own exclusive set. And each set comes with a mail in voucher for a free CTU shirt, if anyone cares for it.

Anyone else watch last night?

Nerdy, I mean German Jack was hilarious looking...yet still a bad mofo. Poor Renee. And it looks like Starbuck's arc will come to an end in the next couple of episodes...hopefully.

Haha. They thought they could sneak up on him because he looked like Mike Myers from Sprockets (this is the part of Schprockets where we dance!).

My guess is that that arc doesn't end particularly soon. They'll get busted, and so will she.

SnakeDoc

I've watched 24 long enough to know that CTU will get close to obtaining the nuclear materials from the Russian syndicate but the family squabbling will muck up CTU's plan, in a very frustrating fashion making the audience facepalm in how silly the whole thing is.

Yep good episode last night. That was stupid of the Russians to think they can take the money and kill the buyer who spends that kind of money. You had to see the sniper thing coming.

In the 2 hours episode, did anyone else see that they did a scene where Jack Bauer took out "The Unit" Snake Doctors team? Seems like they did a inside joke within the cast.

In the 2 hours episode, did anyone else see that they did a scene where Jack Bauer took out "The Unit" Snake Doctors team? Seems like they did a inside joke within the cast.

Michael Irby from The Unit was one of the mercenaries that tried to kidnap Hassan, and eventually (after Jack killed everyone but Irby) took Hassan voluntarily and delivered him ...

220px-8x15-bishop.jpg

... but I don't think the team on 24 was supposed to be an official military unit. I think it was a group of mercenaries and private contractors. Not exactly the Delta Team from The Unit ... but Irby's presence certainly reminded me of The Unit.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Yeah, plus with Snake Doc being a dead President on 24, that would have been weird to work him in :lol

Anyone else surprised they killed Rene? Thats 2 slient clocks in a row! :google

Sounds like they aren't going to pull any punches now, especially with them knowing this is their last season. First Jack fails the main goal of the season (keep Hessan alive) and then Rene dies. For the first time I'm actually worried that Jack might not end the season alive. The whole 24 movie could be just to throw us off in expecting Jack to not die. :dunno

Back