212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my 1st Sideshow figure and was a little disappointed by the hands and the loose joints. The stand drove my a bit nuts trying to get him into a pose that I like without him nose diving into the desk. I guess that what they mean by battle damage?

This is my 1st Sideshow figure and was a little disappointed by the hands and the loose joints. The stand drove my a bit nuts trying to get him into a pose that I like without him nose diving into the desk. I guess that what they mean by battle damage?

The joints for this figure is rather loose, much like the Stormtrooper figure. Sideshow made improvemment to the later release of Han and Luke in Stormtrooper disguise, no more loose joints. I am pretty sure the change did be the change for the Shock Troopers.:)

My Stormtrooper knocked down Obi Wan, Darth Vader, and my Hot Toys T-800 Endo. He's a jerk.

I'm thinking of replacing his body with one of the sturdier ones. Does the Stormtrooper Commander's body have the same problems?

Hi guys...has anyone tried replacing with HT slim body..Tired about the loose SS body....I was told need some sanding to fit the "underwear". Just need to know which part need to be sand....

I think this trooper is great but don't like the helmet size. With kind help from fellow board member, I got some casted helmets...need some dirt/weathering on the helmets...

3956076532_97d9c8e0dc.jpg

3955294725_f255e78b46.jpg

3956076760_535fe7ab55.jpg

3955294671_1dd9e0353e.jpg

3955294825_70aee191df.jpg

reminds me of a woman who can't small her own perfume and just keeps piling it on...

i think SST got it perfect.

yeah I think SS got the proportions right on this one.....sorry, & even though some of the details are wrong I think I like it better then the screen accurate version

this was my first SS SW figure I ever wanted and I finally got it today. He's amazing to look at in person, I can't wait to get a Shocktrooper to display with these guys. Cody, Rex, or Gree wouldn't hurt neither
DSC00819.jpg

reminds me of a woman who can't small her own perfume and just keeps piling it on...

i think SST got it perfect.

yeah I think SS got the proportions right on this one.....sorry, & even though some of the details are wrong I think I like it better then the screen accurate version

Absolutely,I've never seen a figure come out that has an off look to the helmet and yet totally kills the canon look of the ones in the film. This is the best armored figure SS has developed so far.

Absolutely,I've never seen a figure come out that has an off look to the helmet and yet totally kills the canon look of the ones in the film. This is the best armored figure SS has developed so far.

I completely agree. I know alot of people don't like the PT, but to me, Clones are some of the best things to come out of it. This is one time where I'm up for any re-color of this mold

He arrived today after me wanting one for so long.. hehe

On mine, his arms are a little bit loose, especially his right arm, without me using the other arm to prop the Riffle up , it would swing down.
(May be normal, the gun is big, I couldn't hold it one handed.. lol)

I will try to tighten him up later, but I like the pose I have him in and
it's not affecting my enjoyment of him , he's great :)

DSCF0252.jpg

Back