21 Jump Street

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't expecting much from this film but saw it this evening and thought it was fantastic. Extremely funny and well written.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally got to see it tonight. Thought it was absolutely hilarious. By far the funniest comedy I have seen in a very very long time. I actually thought Channing Tatum was the funnier one in the movie. They both were great in it though.

Finally got around to watching this...

I've never liked Hill, and not liking Tatum probably goes without saying for most people. But both of them killed it in this, especially (and very surprisingly) Tatum.

This ranks very highly on my all time list of "movies I assumed would be terrible but somehow wound up awesome".

The action at the end (and somewhat during the pinata chase) made it drag a bit for me, although I've often found that when comedies (or action-comedies) lean too much on action, the pacing suffers a bit. But that is a small complaint when it comes to one of the most surprising comedies for me in a long while.

Finally got around to watching this...

I've never liked Hill, and not liking Tatum probably goes without saying for most people. But both of them killed it in this, especially (and very surprisingly) Tatum.

This ranks very highly on my all time list of "movies I assumed would be terrible but somehow wound up awesome".

The action at the end (and somewhat during the pinata chase) made it drag a bit for me, although I've often found that when comedies (or action-comedies) lean too much on action, the pacing suffers a bit. But that is a small complaint when it comes to one of the most surprising comedies for me in a long while.

Agree with you 100%...I thought it was gonna suck and was so surprised it didn't.

Back