2018 Figure of the Year! Voting Starts TODAY! CONTEST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm saying Ultimate Pennywise is my favorite figure this year.

Runners up are Michael Myers and Santi from The Devil's Backbone.

Tactical Batman
Tarkin
TLJ Leia - purely on execution. Way better than say - Jedi Luke (boom)
BS Veers, Tarkin, Leia (both), Dengar, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Gamorrean Guard - on a pure visual level. If/only SHF quality. But 20 bucks..most improved line.

Also like both Holland Spider-Mans

My honorable mentions are Iron Man Mark VI, Yondu, and Mezco One:12 Ash. Here are my top 3:

1) Iron Man Mark V
Mk 5.jpg

2) Gladiator Thor
Thor Gladiator small.jpg

3) Mezco One:12 Knightmare Batman
Mezco Batman 2 small.jpg

Last edited:
No order:

NECA Turtles set - Just practically perfect

HT Homecoming Spider-Man Tech Suit

HT Jedi Luke.

Honorable mentions to HT Tarkin, HT Iron Man Mk 4, Marvel Legends Thing, Storm Goro, and Black Series Gamorrean Guard, that was the best Black Series figure I've gotten in years.

Difficult to choose just three, there have been so many outstanding figures released this year, only going with those I actually have 'in-hand' so my picks would be (in no particular order)...

1. HT Yondu
2. HT Tarkin
3. HT TLJ Leia Organa

Honorable mentions: Gladiator Thor, Homecoming Spiderman (both versions), ROTJ Luke Skywalker :)

Hasbro Tobias Beckett. Seriously it's like a mini Woody Harrelson in person. Same for Lando from Solo. I also got Ultimate Pennywise and the McFarlane Kirk and Picard and they are amazing.

1. Hot Toys Hela.
2. Asmus Gimli.
3. Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin.

Among many others. It has been a great year for figures (and horrible for wallets).

Hot Toys ESB Boba Fett
Hot Toys ROTJ Jedi Luke
Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Mk V

1) Hasbro 12 inch comic version wolverine
2) Sideshow 1/6 Punisher
3) Dam toys Gangsters kingdom Ralap

Do not be too sure of the outcome.......

Plus we have GOLD , SILVER and BROZE winners. Past years the GOLD did stand out for good reason, the second and third place was always an interesting race!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Do not be too sure of the outcome.......

Plus we have GOLD , SILVER and BROZE winners. Past years the GOLD did stand out for good reason, the second and third place was always an interesting race!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

What were last year's results?

Back