2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 College Football General Discussion PLAYOFFS are here!!!

They can knock, but nobody is going to answer the door. Just too many better teams with more impressive schedules ahead of Urb's bunch.

They only have to worry about Baylor and TCU. Miss St isnt staying at 4 by end of season. If Baylor wins out they are in.

I can't believe that I would live to see the day for the Goofs to play in a significant game at the end of the regular season. Biggest game for the program since 1967. Beat Wisconsin and the Goofs play in the Big Ten Championship game.

Having said that, they have a 30% chance of winning. But I didn't think they'd win at Nebraska last week either. I just don't want to see a 48-17 drubbing.

SEC goes down big 4 games against the lowly ACC and all 4 teams lose. Then the 2nd team they though should be in the playoffs goes down.

I think we can guarantee that Alabama will win next two games, the SEC will do everything it can to make that happen especially in the championship which a loss could all likely knock the SEC out of the playoff all together unless they get lots of help.

I can't believe that I would live to see the day for the Goofs to play in a significant game at the end of the regular season. Biggest game for the program since 1967. Beat Wisconsin and the Goofs play in the Big Ten Championship game.

Having said that, they have a 30% chance of winning. But I didn't think they'd win at Nebraska last week either. I just don't want to see a 48-17 drubbing.

Up 17-3 and lose 34-24. Pretty damn disappointing to have real hope and watch it slowly stripped away. A dream season ending with a mediocre bowl game. :ohbfrank:

Thank god it's over. Muschamp can head to coordinatorville now.

Mizzou back in the SEC title game. A bit of an up and down season but shaping up to be another successful one for sure.

Wow FSU is now #4 and TCU is #3.

Jim McElwain has been named the new Florida coach. Not a "sexy" name coach like the ones that got bandied about, but I'm happy with it. The Gators have been offensively starved since Urb left with his tummy ache and this should hopefully change things. I think Atlanta should be the goal by year 2 if not next year with the weak east.

Congrats to the Pokes for getting bowl eligible for knocking off the Gooners on their own field. Been a down year, but this win helps. :)

I am thinking OSU is making a very loud statement that should make them 4th team in (assumung FSU holds on)

Congrats to the Pokes for getting bowl eligible for knocking off the Gooners on their own field. Been a down year, but this win helps. :)

Didnt know you were a poke supporter. Yes!

Yeah that was definitely a stunner. It's been rough but those extra bowl practices will go a long ways to helping the team get better. Did you make it to game evil?

The OSU/OU game was awesome. I'm sure more than a few people that were calling for Gundy's head for the poor season have changed their tune since they beat OU. The program is definitely better with him there.

The OSU/OU game was awesome. I'm sure more than a few people that were calling for Gundy's head for the poor season have changed their tune since they beat OU. The program is definitely better with him there.

Bedlam has been very close the last few years. There were a lot of people calling for him to resign. But when you beat a team that has dominated you for over a century, there is cause for celebration. I fully expected to get our butts handed to us. I generally hope all state teams do well but I am really happy OSU won and is heading to a bowl game. It's amazing what playing a good QB can do for a team.

Back