2016 Hot Toys Catalog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Chap, Dead Pool, Fett the only items I don't have with an interest to get. A far cry from their complete list for 2016 I'd imagine so wait n see....

I'm hoping this means we have a chance of actually seeing Yellowjacket.

And wow, still no Wonder Woman? I wonder if Hot Toys is having some problems with the figure? Maybe they're (dare I dream?) developing a new, more muscular female body for her?

This X1000. YJ is my favorite design in the MCU so far.. I saved up all my rewards on sideshow for this!!!

I really like the vii open thing. Will look great in a display. Especially if you have a workshop set up.

What we need is a Thor 1 Loki. :( wish that never got cancelled.

Yep, Avengers and Thor 2 aren't different enough for me to justify the high price of Avengers just to own both, especially when you can give Thor 2 the short sceptre and have a pretty fair representation of him from some of the scenes in the Avengers movie. But Thor 1 Loki would be a good change, especially the throne version.

I really like the vii open thing. Will look great in a display. Especially if you have a workshop set up.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the mark vii opened up that way in only one scene, in one movie, which was Iron Man 3 right?

I'd like to thank whoever took the photos.
Usually we see a photo on facebook taken out of focus and at an odd angle and only see 2 out of 5 figures!

Yeah not an Iron Man figure so axed.

Silly comment. Out of 350 mms figures 300 are not iron man. Throw in the DX and VG and 1/4 and artist figures and it's like 350 not iron man and 50 that are. (And there are as many teased and not released ironman figures (blue steel, original stealth mk3) as any other line (one Mj, one loki, one joker, one xmen, one gotg..ect...) so this whole iron man is all make or favor Crap is just that, Crap. In two years Star Wars has almost caught iron man that was first released 8 years ago.

But who cares about reality and facts when you can make a one liner joke..

Yeah who cares.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31238-1369754164-4.gif

Back