2016 Hot Toys Catalog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motuxmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's the full catalog. I had a bunch of requests for the full catalog and it was just to many to fill. So I got the pdf/images of the full catalog and will post here. I know some of its leaked already.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

There's a bunch of those cosbaby and artist mixes and what not if people want those too.

And no, no new figures.

Its interesting that the only Marvel figure in question in this catalog is YJ. I know it doesn't really mean anything that he's in it, but maybe there's a better chance at least?

He was coming any. But the catalog isn't a be all end all. Thor 1 Loki was in the catalog.

Why isn't the 1/6 45 in with the other AoU stuff?

It's just a marketing tool. Don't read to much into it. There's other ones that are not in there that will come (the new endo for example) and ones already up for PO that are not in (hot toys has never not released a figure once it's gone up for PO)

It's just a marketing tool. Don't read to much into it. There's other ones that are not in there that will come (the new endo for example) and ones already up for PO that are not in (hot toys has never not released a figure once it's gone up for PO)

Ah right, I understand. Thanks for clarifying!

Damn I need some new nuggets to chew on. Some insider info, Marvel/DC related. It's been ages since we had any interviews with Chan.

Thanks for the share! Appreciate it! Looks to me like a good year of purchases (or bad, however you want to look at it!)!

I think today's reveal of a Genisys Endo is a joke while there is no Yellowjacket PO yet. And yes, I'm aware they were having issues with the suit and arms and stuff.

So looks like the rest of the Civil War lineup that was shown at Toy Soul. No 'New Avenger' Scarlet Witch (probably waiting until the dust clears on AoU SW and Quicksilver), and no tease yet of the one CW figure we can probably bet our life on will one day come, and that's IM Mk46. Again, they'll want the dust to settle on the PP first I suppose..

Interesting also. Hot Toys have pushed back the Terminator Guardian, but put photos up of the endoskeleton in the last couple of days on Facebook.

Back