2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's clear what's happening. None of these figures are actually the Toy Fair Exclusive figure. Two of them might end up being actual exclusives but right now Sideshow is just labeling every single new figure reveal at SDCC as a Toy Fair Exclusive because they're "new".

Right now I would just ignore what Sideshow is labeling because an actual Toy Fair Exclusive would get an announcement by Hot Toys.
Welp I stand corrected as well. I think this is the first time Hot Toys has put out more than 3 figures as Toy Fair Exclusive.

Inferno Raiden is the 4th Exclusive.

11666192_10152932535002344_834724904281669176_n.jpg

Oh, okay. So 4 is confirmed.

How is that lame baby blue Adam West Batman not an exclusive. They're off their rocker.

i'm betting Maria Hill is going to be the dark horse winner in the after market. Some one here said female figures just don't sell. She might be the first looking back how people were over paying for a Fury and Hawkeye to complete their Avergers collection. I've read a few bashing comments on her but I don't buy it. She's gonna sell and sell out quickly.

Back