2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seemed to have cut down on the numbers... 600 for HK pre-orders when it was like 3k I believe last year.

Ok...I am going on a lot of faith that HT will put out Han as a Stormtrooper down the line...to get Luke....they GOTTA make both!!!!!

58482588.jpg

They seemed to have cut down on the numbers... 600 for HK pre-orders when it was like 3k I believe last year.

NO that was the number they went for. 600 at each toy fair. Plus they'll make as many as people order from SS within the time frame. There is no edition size.

Even the Luke at 229 is a tough sell.

It's the price of a Stormtrooper plus $30 for the head sculpt and interior helmet sculpt. You get a grappling hook, communicator and some cuffs in place of the pistol. Seems in line.

The Mario Hill is only $10 less, comparatively not as good a value, plus it looks like they re-used the Luke sculpt for it and just changed the hair.

It's the price of a Stormtrooper plus $30 for the head sculpt and interior helmet sculpt. You get a grappling hook, communicator and some cuffs in place of the pistol. Seems in line.

The Mario Hill is only $10 less, comparatively not as good a value, plus it looks like they re-used the Luke sculpt for it and just changed the hair.

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_nd999p92w61sy1d3q.gif

None of the past exclusives really went on deep discounts.

Last year BR Joker's biggest discount was 2x rewards with free shipping. There was a brief moment when he was 3x rewards I believe. But now he's selling for $350 on ebay.

Oh and Angelica had to be given away.

Has any "Toy Fair" summer exclusive sold out over the first weekend? I thought I remember Coulson being available for a long time - and with a non-sale price of $175 no less. I have zero desire for any of these and I'd be shocked if they went to wait list in two weeks, let alone over the weekend.

What about the SWAT suit Gordon? That was a Toyfair exclusive and sold out quick (I think).

I think Gordon and Python went pretty quick also. Everything else nobody really cared about, Tank will around for awhile just like Peacemaker

Back