2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's clear what's happening. None of these figures are actually the Toy Fair Exclusive figure. Two of them might end up being actual exclusives but right now Sideshow is just labeling every single new figure reveal at SDCC as a Toy Fair Exclusive because they're "new".

Right now I would just ignore what Sideshow is labeling because an actual Toy Fair Exclusive would get an announcement by Hot Toys. They did the exact same thing last year where they said the Battery Pack for Mark 43 was a new Mark 42 BD Figure but it just ended up being a part of a regular accessories pack release.

attachment.php

It's clear what's happening. None of these figures are actually the Toy Fair Exclusive figure. Two of them might end up being actual exclusives but right now Sideshow is just labeling every single new figure reveal at SDCC as a Toy Fair Exclusive because they're "new".

Right now I would just ignore what Sideshow is labeling because an actual Toy Fair Exclusive would get an announcement by Hot Toys.

Kinda makes sense.

I'm guessing the whole situation is fluid at the moment. Most of the figures actually don't have the exclusive label:

T800 Endo
Ant Man
Yellow Jacket
Ada Wong
Leon Kennedy
Leia
Boba Fett
Ultron Sentry
Falcon Cockpit

It's also curious that they seem to have removed the "Veronica" accessory from their main Comic-Con page entirely.

It's also curious that they seem to have removed the "Veronica" accessory from their main Comic-Con page entirely.

Probably what happened was that since they considered it an "Toy Fair Exclusive" everybody thought it was being sold. To SSC it was probably just premiering at SDCC (even though it wasn't). I imagine Hot Toys made them pull it down to avoid any further confusion.

The Adam West Batman but be an exclusive, surely? The regular is warming the shelves I don't see another attracting much demand unless it's an exclusive and even then...

It's official. Maria Hill is the second Toy Fairs exclusive and Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise is the third.

EDIT: Looks like Raiden Inferno Armor Version is a fourth Exclusive.

11215756_10152932522617344_176569400866070034_n.jpg11701109_10152932515782344_7323391645374648684_n.jpg11150913_10152932534937344_7760975705779940312_n.jpg

Back