2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF is that? Hot Toys totally messed up that sculpt as it looks nothing like Blue Steel (tm).

zoolander_400.jpg

I'll do a backflip and run around screaming if they make a ronan and nebula. I'll just be less pissed off if they announce drax.

The only figure I have on PO currently is Stealth Iron Man, and I'm pretty much on lockdown from purchasing HT figures because my Wife is still out of work (over a year now which is ridiculous).

But if there is a cool Iron Man exclusive, or something I really like (RONAN, cough cough) I'm jumping on it.

Aside from the Iron Man legion, we're probably gonna see a bunch of Storm Trooper variants as Toy Fair Exclusives now.

I wish they were still doing the Predator Clan members though, I want Hippie but I just don't see them doing a normal release on him.

----

As far as Iron Man goes, I'm hoping for Shotgun or Nightclub. Tony wore both of those in IM3, yet neither of them have been released yet, which is surprising.

Aside from the Iron Man legion, we're probably gonna see a bunch of Storm Trooper variants as Toy Fair Exclusives now.

I wish they were still doing the Predator Clan members though, I want Hippie but I just don't see them doing a normal release on him.

----

I'm sure we'll get a Star Wars exclusive, maybe slave Leia

The anticipation for the summer exclusives this year is killing me. I have a feeling we're gonna get some highly sought after pieces for this summers exclusive's.

I'm guessing something from these three lines:
-Batman (Ras Al Ghul? Arkham City Joker? Lucius Fox?)
-Superman (black costume Man Of Steel?)
-Star Wars (Luke or Han in Stormtrooper disguise?)
-Iron Man (one of the MKs)

I don't really see HT making something from Gi Joe like they did that one year, I think they stick to the big three: Marvel, DC and Star Wars.

I take it Sideshow isn't doing a Comic Con exclusive figure this year since they won't be attending? :huh

Who said Sideshow isn't attending? They are most definitely attending. But there hasn't been a true SDCC exclusive in a few years. HT now does "Summer Fair Exclusives" that are ordered online and shipped directly to you. Has nothing to do with SDCC aside from the timing.

We're exactly 2 weeks from the start of SDCC, but it's also almost 3 weeks earlier than it was last year. And last two years HT has revealed their SF Exclusives the first week in July. So I don't know if they'll still do it in early July, or if HT will move up the announcement since SDCC is earlier.

In either case, we're getting close.

Back