2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mk 42 Battle damaged?
Rotj stormtrooper variant.
Sandtrooper pauldron variant.
ANOTHER fkn iron man variant.sigh.
A Batman variant.
Nick Fury!!!!!

yeah me too :panic:

Me three....

*Please be a Predator, please a Predator, please be a Predator , please be a Predator, please be a Predator, please be a Predator, please be a Predator, please be a Predator, please be a Predator, please be a Predator, please be a Predator* :bunnydanc

The last 2 years they have announced them the first week of July. However, SDCC is typically later in the month. This year SDCC is the 2nd week of July (8-12). So I'm not sure if that will affect their thinking or not.

Either way, we should be pretty darn close.

I'm hoping for a black out version of Ant-Man, I don't see it being a regular release so it would make sense as an exclusive.

2w2occz.jpg

Iron Man! Totally unexpected. I find it incredible that a totally forgettable movie has by far the most collectibles of any property HT has produced.

Iron Man! Totally unexpected. I find it incredible that a totally forgettable movie has by far the most collectibles of any property HT has produced.

:lecture

Agreed. I nearly spat out my drink in utter shock. An announcement of this importance, with a total of .3 seconds of screen time, in the third most critically acclaimed Iron Man movie, from a repaint of a figure that can't sell... oh joy to Hot Toys!

I'm guessing the two in the back ground are also 1/6 and summer exclusives. Disco and MK7 with transparent parts. Maybe that's it for this year? All iron man? HT did say they'd do all the IM3 armours

Back