2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they'll be Blue Steel, Chopper Predator, and Stormtrooper disguise Luke/Han.

As I do every year, I will cross my fingers and pray for a Terence Stamp Zod.

Iron Man.

Really not getting my hopes up for anything else. :rotfl

Like many I think easy re-hashes are the go. I could see the Han and Luke stormies, and blue steel being pretty much sure things.

Marty in 50's undercover gear would go down pretty well.

Guardians in either yellow prison gear or the maroon team up gear would be easy to do as well.

01 Iron Legion as I think that has already been on display.

My predictions:

Toy Fairs:
1. Iron Man 3 - Blue Steel
2. Star Wars - Han & Luke Stormtrooper Disguise 2 pack
3. Batman - Bruce & Ras League of Shadow 2 pack

Summer Exclusive (Like Midas):
Either one of these:
Battle Damaged Mark III
Iron Man 3 - Gamma (Striker green repaint)
Mark 42 w/ Helmeted Pepper HS
Avengers AOU Tony Stark featuring a down-sized HS of the 1/4 scale release.

Though I just don't see them not just releasing another basic Mark for the Summer Release.

Love these lists. Especially Gamma! Really want him.

I searched Facebook for "Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive" and it looks like they usually announce them the first week of July. So we're only barely over a month away.

2014 - Bank Robber Joker, Python Iron Man and Predator.
2013 - Star Spangled Cap, Superman and Joe Colton
2012 - Rescue Cap, SWAT Gordon and Angelica

What do you think they'll do for 2015?

grad mof tarkin:panic:
two face 2.0:clap
bruce wyane /rash al gul two pack from the frozen lake scene or the final test scene:horror
iron man 3 sea suite (that aqua green one):sleep
odin from thor 2
wolf predator 2.0
nurse joker dark knight :slap
drax:rock2
dallas :gah:
diecast mark 1, 4, or 6 :gah:
joker arkham asylum:impatient:
maybe even a 1/4 scale predator or termimator that were both teased over 3 years ago.:cuckoo::impatient:

Drax would not be a waste. He's the last puzzle piece for the current GOTG release.

We've been hoping for Bruce and Ra's for years. It would be incredible. I had a huge Begins phase in the lead up to TDK back in '08. Listened to the soundtrack all day, played the Begins game on the PS2, and HT announced the original costume and TDK Joker V1. Back then, it was a great time to be alive.

NECA are unveiling a 1/4 Begins suit at SDCC, it would be cool if HT had something too.

Blue Steel (they have shown it and it will be easy and cheap to do)
Sandtrooper (with one of white / black / grey shoulder pad)
Drax (been a year since first reveal, GOTG figures are not fantastic sellers so lower production run)

Then the "Fall" Asia Tour exclusive Iron Man Tank (cheap easy repaint of Heartbreaker)

I think Luke and Han as Stormtroopers are coming very soon...but a 2 pack is too much for a tour figure (size and price)

Boring choices if true- nothing unexpected....I doubt Drax will be one- I am shocked HT GoTG figures haven't done well(well maybe )
Groot and Rocket may sell well but the cost may stop that..

Did GotG really sell that badly? The StarLord ex sold out and the regular is on waitlist. Rocket and Groot are only being released now, so we don't really know how well it has sold. Gamora is really the only one that might be around awhile, but it seems many people didn't want that character anyway, even if they were getting the others.

How about the Winter Soldier figures? SSC are heavily discounting Cap and Bucky right now, with Falcon likely to join that list sometime in the near future. The Batman set and RoboCop are collecting dust on the shelves and the only way to move them is with heavy discounts.

I honestly don't see many regular HT releases selling out during preorders anymore. Either they make too many, or people are just waiting around for a discount rather than having to pay full price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^ Yeah, I'd like to know the breakdown of this "GOTG isn't selling as well" vs. other still available releases, like you just mentioned.

Did GotG really sell that badly? The StarLord ex sold out and the regular is on waitlist. Rocket and Groot are only being released now, so we don't really know how well it has sold. Gamora is really the only one that might be around awhile, but it seems many people didn't want that character anyway, even if they were getting the others.

How about the Winter Soldier figures? SSC are heavily discounting Cap and Bucky right now, with Falcon likely to join that list sometime in the near future. The Batman set and RoboCop are collecting dust on the shelves and the only way to move them is with heavy discounts.

I honestly don't see many regular HT releases selling out during preorders anymore. Either they make too many, or people are just waiting around for a discount rather than having to pay full price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent post. Couldn't of said any better

HT are increasing prices with every new series, and collectors are getting pissed off. So they wait. Plus, HT are very predictable now. Every Marvel Studios film gets figures, with the odd summer release peppered in between. DX's are dead, even the Star Wars line, while cool, has no real surprise element to it.

HT are increasing prices with every new series, and collectors are getting pissed off. So they wait. Plus, HT are very predictable now. Every Marvel Studios film gets figures, with the odd summer release peppered in between. DX's are dead, even the Star Wars line, while cool, has no real surprise element to it.

I miss DX's :(

The market for older HT here on this forum is just about finished- look at the FS section, nothing sells even at low low pricing..you are right on the head about your comments!

I miss DX's :(

Me too, I really wish they made a new one. They haven't done a marvel DX yet

Ra's Al Ghul. Because why not.

As an exclusive that would sell out really fast

Back