NCAA March Madness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

316what

The Real Vic Mackey
Reaction score
Soon to be Hell if I don't change my ways.
Is anyone interested in March Madness Squares?

Here are the details:

HOW IT WORKS:
The entry fee is $25 per square.
This is a 100 square contest which covers the entire 2016 NCAA March Madness Basketball Tournament.
There are a total of 67 games for which a square is won... this includes every game that is played from the Play-In-Games (First Four) to the Championship Game.
That's right... just from buying 1 square you have the opportunity to win 67 different times for a total of $2,500!
And ALL of the money collected is returned to the winners, I don't take a single penny off the top for running this.
It's all about you so buy a square today!

Once all squares have been purchased, I will randomly draw numbers and assign those numbers to the squares matrix.
The Winning Team’s Number will be across the top of the matrix and the Losing Team’s Number will be along the left side of the matrix.
To determine the winning square, we will take the last number of the winning team’s FINAL score (listed first) and the last number of the losing team’s FINAL score (listed second).
The winning square will be displayed as (#,#).

For example:
- If Villanova beats Maryland 61-59, the winning square would be (1,9).
- If Oklahoma beats Iowa 88-83, the winning square would be (8,3).
- If Xavier beats Kansas 90-80, the winning square would be (0,0).

As soon as I draw the numbers and assign them to the matrix, I will send out the final matrix with numbers and names filled in.
This should occur no later than March 11th.
Before the 1st game is played (Mar 15th), you will know what numbers you have and what scores it will take for you to win.

Selection Sunday does not affect the contest as it doesn’t matter who is playing or what seed they are.
It only matters what the final score of each game is.
So even if you’re out of your other March Madness Pools because you thought the University of Winchestertonfieldville was going to win it all, your square(s) could still win each and every game that is played... all 67 games!

WINNINGS:
The winnings range from $12.50 per square to $500 per square, depending on the round and as follows:
- First Four squares pay $12.50 each
- 1st Round squares pay $25 each
- 2nd Round squares pay $31.25 each
- Sweet Sixteen squares pay $37.50 each
- Elite Eight squares pay $43.75 each
- Final Four squares pay $87.50 each
- Championship square pays $500.

If you're interested, reply here or send me a PM.

Uconn vs Connecticut has been a crazy ******* game.

Unbelievable. Full court heave as time expires in the 3rd OT to tie it.....

Michigan is also surviving somehow with buzzer beaters

Edit.... didn't even realize this was a bet thread.... my bad. Just saw the title and assumed....

Back