2011 Spooktacular Losers Lounge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figures, the time I cant get into chat they seem to give away the farm. Oh well... long live the losers. :(

lol. Well as far as I know I'm still on there but I'm hoping somehow the recording was good enough. This not knowing is driving me insane though.

Two superdoug-related things have been driving me nuts...the silence regarding your video and the sad, unmoving numbers of your Lurtz fund. I keep hoping that I'll log on someday and see that number change.* :lol

*not enough to donate, of course, but I'm still hoping.

Well after a fun time in chat many of us have made it out. Winners are still being announced for other contests so I will continue to edit the list as I am notified by you folks. I don't know everyone's real name so this post will serve as a marker for letting me know who to add/remove as you all post your (hopefully) wins.

I made it out! The Boot has left the building. :duff

I made it out! The Boot has left the building. :duff

I saw you made it out, but somehow missed your name on the list, all fixed now

Apone
ATCollector
barryo
Battletroll
Batty
BlitzOUT (did get Undying Carcas @ $75)
brokenmusicbox
Buttmunch
Darth Madden
Darth Waller
dbostejano
Dredman1
DrunkenBoxer
EVILFACE
FeatheredSerpent
gibby
GWARslave
HAPPYBOY
Isildur's bane
Jcamp
Jedah Kalm
Kamikaze
karamazov80
King Darkness
Kookie
Kuzeh
lcummins
Mighty Galactus
Mr.Zero
morbidaj
Loquae
occulum
Patient Zero
PhilboBaggins
pixletwin
plastic_addiction
roguebaron
rome_325
The Josh
SixMillionDollarMan Guy*
Sonic509
stevieBee87
superdoug
VASith
Wetanut
XDUCKETTX

Still loser here. :( Was really hoping for that Rancor/Luke dio. Oh well..glad to see Freaks winning the prizes. Maybe next year.

RANCOR/HOPPER 2026

In my excitement to spell Viggo Mortensen name right I got it wrong. Literally one letter from getting out of the lounge. :lol

I'm happy to not be a member of the lounge this year (I was last year). I wish you all luck at winning the unposted contests...

winners-and-losers.jpg

Can we make an excpetion for Blitz? I just received confirmation on the UC- grand total+shipping was $77. Come on. Pretty decent. Total Win?

Back