2011 Spooktacular Losers Lounge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Looks like I have to bow out of the room-I managed to pick up the Legolas LSB in chat today.

Good luck every body!

Sadly, after 8 days... I'm still in the Loser's Lounge. Someone pass the self-pity, I need a refill. LOL :)

Haven't lost all hope yet though... Will wait to see if anything comes out of the 90 bazillion giveaways I entered, the pumpkin carvings, or maybe a nice runner up scavenger parting gift.

will post an updated list in a bit Mistress is still in chat and I don't want to post it 20 times LOL.

"Sideshow Collectibles Winner Notification"

I just won the Punisher vs Daredevil diorama! It's no Predator, but still a nice prize!! Thanks SS!

On the loser's list no more! :hi5:

Amazing. I actually won a chat contest! A Jason PF, something I've coveted for months. I'm practically in shock!

I've enjoyed my time in the lounge fellow Freaks, but alas, I must bid you farewell. Good luck to all! :duff

Well after a fun time in chat many of us have made it out. Winners are still being announced for other contests so I will continue to edit the list as I am notified by you folks. I don't know everyone's real name so this post will serve as a marker for letting me know who to add/remove as you all post your (hopefully) wins.

Apone
ATCollector
barryo
Battletroll
Batty
BlitzOUT (did get Undying Carcas @ $75)
brokenmusicbox
Buttmunch
Darth Madden
Darth Waller
dbostejano
Dredman1