2011 Spooktacular Losers Lounge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loser Journal Day 7: Things are getting desperate in here after yesterday. It was hard day for everyone involved. Found the cat, or what was left of it too late. Just bits of fur and nail stuck to a few charlston chew wrappers. Don't know who got it, but we have our suspicions. Jen wandered around complaining that her tummy hurt, I don't think it's from lack of food like the rest of us.

Everything here seemed to slow to a crawl, spent hours looking out the locked windows at the grass that's so long you wonder when it was mowed last. We waited anxiously for the mistress who said she would be back, hopefully to free more of us from this freakish place we're being held. Twice someone claiming to be her came in, but we were not fooled, these imposters didn't have her charisma, and they certainly didn't have her looks. They gave up quickly when they realized their ruse had failed. We don't know if they were sent by her, but we doubt it. We feel abandoned, the ones she calles her minions.

The power went out for hours in the room yesterday. I don't think everyone survived, it's getting hard to tell who's still alive and I don't want to touch them for fear of waking them. Small round objects were whipped into the room through a few of the windows. I think it was those who have escaped taunting us, the object felt like cookies when we located them, I put a few into my pocket for later in case I need them.

Jen keeps looking a "cocoa bean", but the drinks have been gone for a long time now. We're down to using the brackish water that flows from the taps. I'm not sure if it's safe, but we have no choice.
How much longer will we be kept here? Will the mistress ever return to help us...I don't think most of us are going to survive to find out.

Yeah, my guess is if Chicky ever comes back in here your loser lounge diary will get you out of the loser lounge. :)

Brilliant Rogue!! You had me rolling with the Charlestown Chew wrappers. :rock :rock

You definitely deserve a prize!!

PS - that cat was yummy

STILL loser. been plucking my hair to line the nest I've set up in the lounge. Hair because I have no feathers. If this keeps up, I might focus on growing some of them thar feathers.

I'm still a loser, but I've had fun with this years Spook. I do wish that there were more of the word hunts like last year.

Damn, missed out on the Cobra throne. That's one I would have really liked. Granted, I can't spend as much time with Spook this year as the past few years, but I am just completely missing some of these codes. I'm just not with it this year.

Still fun looking for everything, though. It sure is a rush!

I dedicate this to all of us who were seconds behind the person who won the Premium Format that we wanted. Here's to the people who don't have large amounts of movie trivia on instant recall, or who can't google at the speed of light for chat contests. Here's to the people who didn't even know that "wolfy" was a promo word to type in until all the freebies were gone. Here's to the losers...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg32uovFV84"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg32uovFV84[/ame]

:duff:duffI think I deserve to lose this year. I have made every error known to man. Wrong email, wrong subject, fatfingering a promo, second guessing chickys trivia. :slap

Still having a blast though, and plenty of contests havn't ended yet. I am confident I will not be a loser! But it's not bad company if I am. :duff:duff

Losers Journal Day eight: I think we've been completely abandoned here, no matter what method we choose we get no response from our Mistress. Some are getting desperate as no one has left here in two days. Others look to have just given up and curled up into whatever corner they can that isn't filled with someone elses filth. No one is clean, and the smell is getting unbearable near the washroom. The last guy I saw go in there has yet to come out, and some girl has been trying to convince people to go in and see if he's ok. I don't know her....not well enough to risk that. Funny thing is the guy looked amazingly like Dennis Hopper....can't be cause I know he's dead, but it tells you the state my brain is in now.
Two days without food. got a moment to myself when by creeping under a table to eat my cookies in the light. Glad I waited, cause they weren't cookies, but dried up, hard perogies. I ate one anyway, it was like chewing a rat, but I think the rat would've tasted better. Who throws perogies, that's just cruel.
Jen has started to talk in her sleep. She was muttering about lemon heads last night. I think we know who was eating the candy wrappers we found on the floor now.
Don't know how much longer we'll survive in here. Hopefully someone will get word to the outside we're still here before it's to late.

Back