2011 Spooktacular Losers Lounge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot buttered rum, Irish coffee, Mexican coffee, etc.... There's a lot...I used to bartend so I have quite a list.

If I wasn't having a Hot Buttered rum, I'd probably go for an Old Fashioned. Yummy

I'll take a Flaming Dragon.

pink_gay_dragon_of_love_by_steambunny-d39eoil.png

Loser's Journal. Day 5: Still here. Got loaded on so many flaming drinks last night pink dragons were floating before my eyes,thanks to Jen's amazing bartending skills. Foods gone but my tongue still feels fuzzy. I'm not sure if that cause of the hangover. We keep getting reminder notes that we're losers from one of our mysterious captors, the mistress. We're beginning to hate them, but we all know we'll secretly take them just for some contact with the outside world, knowing someone out here knows we're still alive. Nightwing and Ben made it out...we hope they're ok under the burdon of weight they had to carry to leave. Hopefully we'll all have enough strength to do the same if our chance comes.

Loser's Journal. Day 5: Still here. Got loaded on so many flaming drinks last night pink dragons were floating before my eyes,thanks to Jen's amazing bartending skills. Foods gone but my tongue still feels fuzzy. I'm not sure if that cause of the hangover. We keep getting reminder notes that we're losers from one of our mysterious captors, the mistress. We're beginning to hate them, but we all know we'll secretly take them just for some contact with the outside world, knowing someone out here knows we're still alive. Nightwing and Ben made it out...we hope they're ok under the burdon of weight they had to carry to leave. Hopefully we'll all have enough strength to do the same if our chance comes.

that Zima knocked me out! gonna be feeling it today :lol

Well I have a feeling I might still be in this lounge. :(

I sent in the recording of waking up my wife but well it wasn't as great as I was hoping for. Since I am a crappy actor I even downloaded an air horn app to simulate my excitement from when I thought I won. I thought that would jolt her awake and also wake up our dog and get him barking and jumping on the bed. Alas it ended up being the sorriest excuse for an air horn I have ever heard. In hind sight I should have gone outside and tried it out first but I didn’t want to do anything that might tip her off that something was up or wake her up prematurely.

Back