2011 Spooktacular Losers Lounge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a loser lounger sticker Vander. :)

And my reason for being on this list is with the new job not being able to be at the computer much during the day... and bad luck with contests.

damn those stickers are awesome.................and would make a damn fine signature.......:lecture.........UNTIL NEXT YEAR................dammit......:lol

you shut your ghost-bigfoot-believen'-liberace lovin' mouth........:mad:

me--->:thwak<---SMDM G

lzneh.jpg

Be interesting to see how many are newbies and how many are established Freaks who've been away from Spook or just joining in now compared to those who participated last year.

I've been here for a while, started spook seriously in 2006, joined the freeks in 2007. Been here every year since.

Be interesting to see how many are newbies and how many are established Freaks who've been away from Spook or just joining in now compared to those who participated last year.

I first Spooked last year, this is my first year in the Loser's Lounge.

Although...I may have a way out...awaiting confirmation, but I may have won in the Good Deeds contest.

That's it, I am outta the Loser's Lounge!

I won a $100 shopping spree via the "Good Deeds" contest.

Haven't seen Serenity post in a couple of days, so I'll do an updated list in a minute.

Apone
barryo
Battletroll
Batty
BlitzOUT (did get Undying Carcas @ $75)
BrianK
brokenmusicbox
Buttmunch
CanolliCrusader
Commtech
Darth Madden
Darth Waller
dbostejano
Dredman1
ebor
EVILFACE
FeatheredSerpent
gibby
GWARslave
Isildur's bane
Jcamp
Jedah Kalm
Jimjimmyjones85
karamazov80
King Darkness
Kookie
Ktjn
Kuzeh
Lcummins
Loquae
Mighty Galactus
Mr.Zero
morbidaj
Occulum
Ozzfan84
Patient Zero
Phenix
pixletwin
plastic_addiction
Playa7
roguebaron
rome_325
The Josh
SixMillionDollarMan Guy*
Sonic509
stevieBee87
superdoug
VASith
Wetanut
xr6.turbo

Congrats! did you get an email?

Yes, came in Thursday 11/10 around 4pm Eastern...didn't see it until this morning.

Funny thing was, though it had my story at the bottom of the email, and came to my email address, it started with "Dear Christopher"...which isn't any part of my name. Hence my not being sure I had won at first.

Turns out, Mistress had just whiffed a bit and typed someone else's name. She emailed back and confirmed that it was in fact me she meant.

So at first, this morning, I was all :panic:, with a side of :pray:, but now I'm just all :yess:

Back