2011 Spooktacular Losers Lounge!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blitz I was going to ask. You kind of hinted at taking your name off the list because your discount on carcass was so good, would you like me to remove you? Or would you like to stay on the list?

Nah im happy to stay on the list. Next year i will aim to win something

Ok Blitz :) Just wanted to be sure. Aaaannd here's the final update for the night. Have a good night everyone.

Apone
ATCollector
barryo
Battletroll
Batty
BlitzOUT (did get Undying Carcas @ $75)
BrianK
brokenmusicbox
Buttmunch
Commtech
Darth Madden
Darth Waller
dbostejano
Dredman1
ebor
EVILFACE
FeatheredSerpent
gibby
GWARslave
Isildur's bane
Jcamp
Jedah Kalm
Kamikaze
karamazov80
King Darkness
Kookie
Kuzeh
lcummins
Mighty Galactus
Mr.Zero
morbidaj
Loquae
occulum
Patient Zero
Phenix
PhilboBaggins
pixletwin
plastic_addiction
Playa7
roguebaron
rome_325
The Josh
SixMillionDollarMan Guy*
Sonic509
stevieBee87
superdoug
VASith
Wetanut
xr6.turbo

Was sure I was going to make it out of the loser ghetto by the last day. I stupidly booked a mild medical procedure...was only going to take about an hour. They forgot to mention that they were going to load me up with enough anesthetic and pain killer to put a cave troll into a coma. Didn't come out of my daze until 3:30 this morning. :( Ah well, next year!

Silence.

Even roguebaron seems to have stopped his muttering while writing in his little book.

Communication lines finally went dead yesterday...those few of us still working the telephone lines and radios found only static at the end.

No one has said a word for a while, and even the sounds of celebration outside have drifted off into the distance.

I'm going to see if I can make it to the roof...if the sun is still out there somewhere, maybe I can start a garden to keep those of us still here going. Maybe I'll get lucky and some birds will stop by that I can catch.

Too bad chickens don't fly...

Lol. I was on chat, the site, freaksboard and even their bookface page a lot and it didn't help me any in winning but it was fun.

Please add me to the loser list.

As you may know, the storm knocked out my power early Saturday morning. I still have no power, no heat, internet, etc. (I'm posting from work). They think they might get power back on for me on Sunday.

Good morning all. We have so much snow here this morning that we had to break out the tractor to dig out the trucks. we had snow drifts bury both our pickup and our suburban.

Here is the updated list

Apone
ATCollector
barryo
Battletroll
Batty
BrianK
brokenmusicbox
Buttmunch
Commtech
Darth Madden
Darth Waller
dbostejano
Dredman1
ebor
EVILFACE
FeatheredSerpent
gibby
GWARslave
Isildur's bane
Jcamp
Jedah Kalm
Kamikaze
karamazov80
King Darkness
Kookie
Ktjn
Kuzeh
Lcummins
Loquae
Mighty Galactus
Mr.Zero
morbidaj
Occulum
Ozzfan84
Patient Zero
Phenix
PhilboBaggins
pixletwin
plastic_addiction
Playa7
roguebaron
rome_325
The Josh
SixMillionDollarMan Guy*
Sonic509
stevieBee87
superdoug
VASith
Wetanut
xr6.turbo

I didn't win, but managed to grab a Squirelpool bust from the Gentle Giant sale this morning! :D

Here is the last update for tonight. Have fun everyone

Apone
ATCollector
barryo
Battletroll
Batty
BrianK
brokenmusicbox
Buttmunch
CanolliCrusader
Commtech
Darth Madden
Darth Waller
dbostejano
Dredman1
ebor
EVILFACE
FeatheredSerpent
gibby
GWARslave
Isildur's bane
Jcamp
Jedah Kalm
Kamikaze
karamazov80
King Darkness
Kookie
Ktjn
Kuzeh
Lcummins
Loquae
Mighty Galactus
Mr.Zero
morbidaj
Occulum
Ozzfan84
Patient Zero
Phenix
PhilboBaggins
pixletwin
plastic_addiction
Playa7
roguebaron
rome_325
The Josh
SixMillionDollarMan Guy*
Sonic509
stevieBee87
superdoug
VASith
Wetanut
xr6.turbo

I look forward to joining all of you on the loser list again next year, it was fun. In all the years I have participated (I have no idea how many), I have never won anything in chat. I did win a gift card several years ago for my awesome pinhead pumpkin and I got a code for a free catalog a few years back, but overall I just like staying up late and BSing with other OCD freaks like you. I look forward to our future discussions on lesbians, rimming, and Dennis Hopper.

Back