2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sometimes i wonder how bam can concentrate on the actual football with all the imaginary short shorts competitions and award ceremonies going on in her head during the games.

:lol:lol:lol

Remember....girls are skillful multi taskers! :lol

Slug- Ur so wrong about Brazil beating Portugal! :mad:
(love the sig tho...that show cracks me up:lol)

Actually if Brazil win 2-0 and Ivory Coast win 7-0(which they might how they're playing0, then Portugal is out.

If you're gonna put it that way, then yes. The point is, there needs to be heaps of goals from both matches, which looks unlikely from Brazil vs Portugal. Ivory Coast vs Korea DPR is another story. :lol

Hey I'm with you Bam, Ronnie's totally not gay. He's as straight as they come, like this guy........

0Yutp41rROoX0cv.jpg

A couple of interesting scores overnight. New Zealand vs Paraguay was an average match. I expected more from Paraguay and thought they'd get a few past NZ. I'm glad that Slovakia beat Italy. In fact, I think it's awesome! :rock Whatever people may say. Italy did not deserve to get past the group with their performances. Sure you could say it was the coach's fault due to some odd decision making and leaving out good players, but the players in the squad performed poorly. For a team that prided themselves in their defence, they were poor. Slovakia and Paraguay deserved to go through.

Japan played well and certainly earned a spot in the last 16. Gotta say, though, those two free kicks were brilliant. No real surprise in the Dutch winning. I'm glad Robben got some match time, and hopefully that's a sign that he will start in the next game.

The Ghanaians have been extremely overrated at this tournament. Sure, on paper they may be better than the USA, but that counts for absolutely nothing on the pitch. The only way they even got to the last 16 was by two penalties (which were handed to them... literally) which got them the results they needed. Their finishing in front of goal has been below standard, and I expect the USA to win.

Granted, but cant you also use that argument for the Americans??

They were extremely lucky to take points away from the England game, and were very lucky to have put themselves in 0-2 hole against Slovenia and take points from them as well. All it took was Donovan not converting in stoppage time in the Algeria game, (like they failed to convert half a dozen times in regulation), and the USA would not have advanced.

Jesus, Allah, Buddha and Krishna! Please oh please let Brazil win because I will never hear the end of it...:pray::pray::pray:

This is from the ESPN gamecast:

"That wasn't an entertaining game. The only positive to be taken from this match is that both teams can, and surely will, play far better in the next round."

I have to agree.....at first I thought it was entertaining...but then it just got meh.

and STFU chaser and jay...n00bs -___-

Back