2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply amazing!!! Wow... The Dutch played an OUTSTANDING game. Glad to see the Euro teams putting up one hell of a fight.

Anyone think Argentina can beat Germany then Spain??? An all Euro final suddenly seems very likely.

ka-ka even tried SWAN DIVING at the penalty area. desperate times for superstars.:lol

now i wait for Germany!:pray:

Simply amazing!!! Wow... The Dutch played an OUTSTANDING game. Glad to see the Euro teams putting up one hell of a fight.

Anyone think Argentina can beat Germany then Spain??? An all Euro final suddenly seems very likely.

argentina wll not make the final imo

I will say this: ____ you, Brazil. The so-called favourites crumbled under pressure, and couldn't cut it when it counted. Credit to the Dutch, they were the ones who went out and attacked for the winning goal, and they deserved to win, after that performance. Well done! :clap

I will say this: ____ you, Brazil. The so-called favourites crumbled under pressure, and couldn't cut it when it counted. Credit to the Dutch, they were the ones who went out and attacked for the winning goal, and they deserved to win, after that performance. Well done! :clap

AMEN.:monkey3

team brazil turned kinda sour during the last minutes...dives and elbows, that BASTOS fellow really spells out.:monkey3

Doesn't Spain have to play Paraguay first?:lol

A lesson to every up and coming footballer... This is what happens when you lose your composure on the pitch and don’t know how to chase a game :lol

Julio Cesar had one of the worst performances of his career... Melo performance needs no words... This is why the world cup is the greatest spectacle on earth...

Snijder is def. my pic for the Golden Ball right now... No man is more important to his team right now then he is...

The scary part is that this team is not even close to playing to its full potential.......... Congrads Nederland:clap

First of all, I've never been a football fan and I hardly ever watch it, but I have to say this was one of the most exciting matches I've ever seen.

I'm so glad we won! :rock :rock :rock

I totally didn't expect us to! Those Brasilians really were some nasty players in my layman's opinion... Everytime Robben has the ball they tried to swipe him of his feet in the hope of getting his hamstring injured again. Especially that stupid bastard that got a deserved red card! :mad: :cuss

DSC01228.JPG

:rock :rock :rock :D

First of all, I've never been a football fan and I hardly ever watch it, but I have to say this was one of the most exciting matches I've ever seen.

I'm so glad we won! :rock :rock :rock

I totally didn't expect us to! Those Brasilians really were some nasty players in my layman's opinion... Everytime Robben has the ball they tried to swipe him of his feet in the hope of getting his hamstring injured again. Especially that stupid bastard that got a deserved red card! :mad: :cuss

DSC01228.JPG

:rock :rock :rock :D

Awesome! How do you Say "Why so serious"? In Dutch

Back