2008 Hallmark Lineup Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link. Man it looks like an expensive year....

Donald Duck with Bike
Mickey and Pluto with Tree on top of car
Christmas Story Leg Lamp
Captain Hook with Croc
Where the Wild Things Are
Buzz Lightyear in packaging
Luigi and Guido from Cars
Batman climbing
Superman Comic
Jack Sparrow
Spider-Man swinging
Mach 5
Harry Potter
Iron Man
Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz
Waldorf and Statler from Muppets
Johnny Quest
Bug/Daffy/Elmer Duck Season
Tom and Jerry
Flintstones
Jetsons
Space Ghost
Luke vs Vader
Emperor
Indiana Jones
2008 Corvette

A great line up again.....

I have all of the Grinch ornaments... it looks like I've got two more to get this year.

And the Wall E ornament is a must have. I have a good feeling about that film. :D

I'll definitely be heading over on the 12th. I procrastinated on the two last year (Tuskin and Evil Queen from Snow White) and ended up missing out on them. :banghead

Interesting how Hallmark's getting into the Exclusive game. I'll be going premiere weekend again, had no trouble with the Tusken last year, should get the Royal Guard, I like it to, adds some needed diversity to the line and compliments the Emperor on throne.

I saw the Royal Guard the other day when Hallmark sent me an email. I am marking my calendar for that Saturday. It looks like I will be getting around 10 ornaments this year. I will hopefully be able to get two Royal Guards to flank the Emperor.

Late at night, I know, but figured I'd post to remind folks, premier weekend tomorrow, I'm hitting my Hallmark up early to secure the Royal Guard.

Crap I am busy all day tommorow. If some kind soul would get a Royal Guard I would gladly pay for it and shipping

Can someone catch me up here, sorry, I'm unaware of hallmark collectibles. There's new stuff hitting the store tomorrow? For some reason, I thought only new ornaments were released during Christmas, although this would make for a very difficult business model. :lol

I picked up the Imperial Shuttle, Emperor, Duel Scene, and Royal Guard along with Jack Sparrow. I either missed or they didn't have out the mini ships yet.

Royal Guard is quite nice, they used some sort of fur stuff to give the robes texture like a Hasbro figure or something, it's really nice. My Hallmark only had like 5-6 of them and they were kept behind the counter.

My wife just came home with mine. The velveteen on the Royal Guard is nice. I think this is the first time they've done something like this on a SW ornament.

And I really like the Joker ornament.

I picked up the Royal Guard because they only had two on the shelf. I'll get the others later.

MaulFan, according to the catalog, the mini ships won't be out until October.

I lucked out from riding up in the mtns and stopped by hallmark they had one last Royal Guard.

I was happy to see the Emperor is in scale with the ROTJ Vader and Luke from a few years ago, when I set up my tree this year, I'll have them crossing sabers in front of him like the start of the duel :rock

Back